• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCF GAME 3 GDT: Red Wings 3 at Blackhawks 4 (OT)

Rate this topic

Guest Four

We should have one that game after that bulls*** first period we had and how we dominated the second and stayed with them in the third.

Without the unneeded bulls*** calls, they wouldn't have gotten two goals in the first

That ******* sucks. The Wings looked timid for the whole 2 frickin minutes and it cost them. Hopefully they wake up next game, what a waste.

Well said. Summed up the whole thing right from the get go when Franzen had possession and had a little dinky dump in that went about 10 feet.

We weren't hungry in OT, weren't even ready for it.

Well, getting to OT after being down 3-0 when we're getting out-reffed in the first half of the game is something...

Tough loss, but if anything at least it was over quickly. Being shortstacked on D for a long OT period is bad.

I never want to see another Hossa should stay thread on this web site.

Ever.

You had your shot this year, you s*** the bed all playoffs.

If he gets to touch the cup this year, it will be in spite of him.

Terrible effort, terrible drive, terribly over paid.

the last two games have looked like the wings of the regular season. not clearing pucks, getting passes picked off, bad defense, bad pking. s***ty effort tonight boys. after last game, you could see these habits creeping back in. better turn it around.

Anyone else feel like Leino SHOULD be in the lineup even if Datsyuk comes back? Sit Maltby.

Yeah, Maltby is pretty much nothing out there. I mean, what does he even do in his ice time? At least hes not costing us, I guess. But Id take a positive over a neutral any day.

I never saw the Wings sweeping the kiddy hawks and tonight seems as likely as any to be the one that got away. Hawks win 4-3 and before I get the anti-negativity tirade, let me just say I really hope I'm wrong and I have a terrible record of picking against the Wings.

Sorry guys, my bad.

At least I'm more confident then ever the Wings pull this off in five. They needed us without Dastyuk and Kronner gone on one of the worst ruling in recent playoff history to even make it a game which they barely won, so forgive me if I'm not too impressed with these Hawks.

Yeah exactly.

If they don't win Sunday after what happened tonight I seriously have to wonder about the series.

I hope the boys are PISSED! GOOD and pissed!

This game was handed to Chicago, and they STILL barely pulled it off.

We were without Dats, AND Kronner.

AND what about Khabi? What's the story on him?

I hope they come out on Sunday and KILL THEM!

Anyone else feel like Leino SHOULD be in the lineup even if Datsyuk comes back? Sit Maltby.

Absolutely. I think it would be foolish if not down right stupid if not down right incompetent to sit this guy - he is young, sickly skilled and super super hungry.

Well, Detroit blew this chance. However, the refs were an absolute farce. They couldn't have been more blatant in how much they wanted to hand it to s***cago. Playing without Kronwall hurt them, especially in a game that goes to OT. Unfortunately, I feel the OT "victory" will give s***cago more momentum and life than a blowout would have...

Guest Four

4th line should be..

Leino - Helm - Hossa

If that doesn't wake up Hossa and intrigue Leino, then I have no idea what will

It's one of those games where I don't even it take it as a Wings loss. Coming back from 3-0 is huge. Good on the boys. I can't be mad about this at all...

Really? You serious?

I am mad, terrible first period, horrible 3rd when we had them on the ropes. And you're not mad? Unbelievable. :ph34r:

I know all losses hurt, but this one really really hurts. Coming back from 3 down to watch the team piss it away. Hope for a better 60 minute effort (and reffing).

Edited by Wings_Rule_1010