• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCF GAME 3 GDT: Red Wings 3 at Blackhawks 4 (OT)

Rate this topic

'Cause the Hawks can't afford to go down 3-0. Wouldn't you agree? Just because it's not an elimination game, doesn't mean that it's not crucial.

Who the f*** let you out of your hole!!!

Edit: :hehe:

Edited by Statts

That bulls*** Game miconduct for Kronwall is HUGE right now. Going into OT with just 5 Dmen is damn near a death sentence. Lets pull this out.

They better buck up and play the games of their lives here in OT.

Quick line changes are key right. We have the lousy side for changes in OT too I think right?

So if I'm Babs I like what I see and shift around Leino. This is the kind of player that makes things happen. I love our Wings, but it has been years since we had a guy who can cycle the puck like he does - he just needs someone else to do it with.

Well, I said it would be a tight period despite how it ended.

I'm worried about Ozzie being all over the place in this game. He's having a hard time handling a lot of easy shots. I hope that doesn't come into play here.

As others have pointed out, a long OT will hurt us since Kronwall isn't playing.

Also, I want to see us test Huet a lot more. The Wings only had 6 shots in that period.

Was 3-0 Hawks, now 3-3 and going to OT, I'll take it!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I am so happy that we are in the position we're in.

Hardly anyone thought we had a ghost of a chance 1 min. into the second.

I'm real calm right now. Let's finish the story boys.

Hahahahahaahahahahhhhhahaahahahahaah. on HockeyCentral on Sportsnet, Kypreos and Brophy calling it malicious dirty, that Kronwall is the new Chris Pronger and that he should get at LEAST 2 games because that's what Chris got for his vicous shot on Homer 2 years ago. TSN IS GOD, SPORTSNET IS s***