• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
arno1991

Wings Hotel in Chicago

Rate this topic

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know where the Wings are staying in Chicago. I know it's a hotel downtown but don't know which one.

Thanks for any info!

Go WINGS

If anyone knows I hope they don't tell you. Your probably a hawks fan, hell you just joined today? I SMELL A HAWKS FAN!

I actually do know. However, due to the fact that you just joined, and the comment from jvxp, I will refrain from spilling the info. I will say this though, during the playoffs, they are in a different mindset and not nearly as responsive to the fans at this time. They may sign, they may not. I think it is a mental thing at this point. Just from experiences in the past.

"i just wanna get my jersey signed"... lmao get outta here

Hey calm down guys. I'm not a troll or a Hawks fan. I changed my avatar so you can see I'm not lying. It was game 5 last year of the finals with my wife and my friend who lives in Royal Oak.

2 years ago, after game 5 against the Flames, on its way out in his BMW, Dats stopped for the fans who were waiting and signed. I got him signing one of my Wings jersey and would like other members from the team signing the same jersey.

Again, please don't call me a Hawks fan.

Go WINGS

Hey calm down guys. I'm not a troll or a Hawks fan. I changed my avatar so you can see I'm not lying. It was game 5 last year of the finals with my wife and my friend who lives in Royal Oak.

2 years ago, after game 5 against the Flames, on its way out in his BMW, Dats stopped for the fans who were waiting and signed. I got him signing one of my Wings jersey and would like other members from the team signing the same jersey.

Go WINGS

Don't worry about it. People on here can be insanely retarded. Someone comes up with one stupid idea and everyone else jumps on the retard bandwagon.

If I knew, I'd tell you.. but I don't. Sorry bud.

Don't worry about it. People on here can be insanely retarded. Someone comes up with one stupid idea and everyone else jumps on the retard bandwagon.

If I knew, I'd tell you.. but I don't. Sorry bud.

Thanks Ms_Hockey

The team is at the Sutton Place in downtown.

Everybody needs to relax about them being in "playoff" mode 24/7. I talked to some friends who were up there Thursday when they came in, and said that every player that went out to eat or whatever was very accomodating. I'd suggest if you're going to go, try later today as they are always super cool on the off days...

Good luck

Thats what the seasons for bro. Playoffs leave these guys alone. They are more than happy to sign autographs all season long. These guys live for the playoffs, give them a break let them focus on hockey. Get your autograph next year you'll be alright.

Seriously? It's not as though the guy's asking for the hotel room numbers or to have dinner with the guys. Good Grief.

Go WINGS

Yeah, anyone can change there avatar to make it look like there a fan. Sorry bro, but I don't know the hotel or if your legit.

Seriously? It's not as though the guy's asking for the hotel room numbers or to have dinner with the guys. Good Grief.

Have you ever wondered why the players do not do meet and greets, signings, or other promo stuff during the playoffs? I agree with wingslionstigers, that is what the regular season is for. Wait until the off season to catch these guys and you will probably have a much better experience. If you are just an autograph *****, then go for it. Since IUWingsFan has already let you in on where, they eat at Pancake House in the mornings across from the hotel. I must have a different respect for the players than most.

It is possible that a Red Wings fan joined today. Why is that so hard to believe? Not everyone knows about this site and he could have just found it today or had no reason to join until today. Everything is a conspiracy theory on here. If the guy was really going to the hotel to harass the players then we should let him because security would have his ass kicked out in about 2 seconds and if he kept trying he would be arrested.

Have you ever wondered why the players do not do meet and greets, signings, or other promo stuff during the playoffs? I agree with wingslionstigers, that is what the regular season is for. Wait until the off season to catch these guys and you will probably have a much better experience. If you are just an autograph *****, then go for it. Since IUWingsFan has already let you in on where, they eat at Pancake House in the mornings across from the hotel. I must have a different respect for the players than most.

No, I think you're being hypersensitive about an issue that doesn't even involve you. Someone asked if anyone knew where the guys were staying so he could try to get an autograph. He wasn't asking for their home address, telephone or social security number. Sometimes when bands are on tour and they've been on the road for a year fans still try to find their tour bus or stand outside the venue after the show hoping for an autograph, handshake or a waive hello. It's the same principle. It's what fans do. I fail to see how showing your support by wanting an autograph is being disrespectful. I get that intensity is high during the playoffs but it's not like he's going up to their front door at dinner time and asking if he can have a place at the table. Jeez.

Actually, they do signings during the playoffs. Last year, we went to practice on the day between games 3 and 4 in Colorado. After practice, before they got on the bus, most players did come over and sign. Scotty Bowman was there, and he was signing also. It was all controlled, not everyone came over, but a lot of the players did.

No, I think you're being hypersensitive about an issue that doesn't even involve you. Someone asked if anyone knew where the guys were staying so he could try to get an autograph. He wasn't asking for their home address, telephone or social security number. Sometimes when bands are on tour and they've been on the road for a year fans still try to find their tour bus or stand outside the venue after the show hoping for an autograph, handshake or a waive hello. It's the same principle. It's what fans do. I fail to see how showing your support by wanting an autograph is being disrespectful. I get that intensity is high during the playoffs but it's not like he's going up to their front door at dinner time and asking if he can have a place at the table. Jeez.

Actually, it does involve me since, I, like everyone else here is a member of these forums. It is very easy for someone who is not in the players shoes to say, "Sure, here is where they are staying and eating and hanging out. I'm sure they would love to be pestered every 5 seconds to sign this, shake that, and take a picture with their Grandma." The players are people too. There is a time and a place. I agree that at the venue and at practices are great times to do this. They are at work. It is what they do. Outside of there is where the disrespect begins. They are not at work. It is no different than the paparazzi. Do you want to work 24/7? I know I do not.

Actually, it does involve me since, I, like everyone else here is a member of these forums. It is very easy for someone who is not in the players shoes to say, "Sure, here is where they are staying and eating and hanging out. I'm sure they would love to be pestered every 5 seconds to sign this, shake that, and take a picture with their Grandma." The players are people too. There is a time and a place. I agree that at the venue and at practices are great times to do this. They are at work. It is what they do. Outside of there is where the disrespect begins. They are not at work. It is no different than the paparazzi. Do you want to work 24/7? I know I do not.

yeah.... no one wants to work 24/7 and i seriously doubt anyone wants either of our autographs... well... maybe mine... haha!

what?

Not an X-Files fan?

I was making fun of the poster who thought the original poster was a Hawks fan and was going to "do something" if he found out where the Wings were staying... Hence the text "conspiracy theory."