• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCF GAME 4 GDT: Red Wings 6, at Blackhawks 1

Rate this topic

You can pretty much give the Kiddy Hawks a goal right now for their inevitable PPG they will get sometime this game, so for me 2-0 is only a 1 goal lead. Of course Hossa's on a mission tonight and I really expect him to get on the board again today.

The refs have been "alright". They're not making the most logical calls all the time, but they're at least keeping it somewhat even.

Guest Shoreline
I'm shocked at Pierre and Mike! They really called the refs and Cambell out!

I'd say they called Campbell out far more than anything else. Would like far more scrutiny on the reffing though. I'd give so much props to Versus if they would harshly criticize the refs as they should be for their absolute suckage.

Guest mindfly

Someone must upload that intermission, I got another feed so i couldnt see it :)

A ***** like Havlat looks dead and yet is back in this game, while Lidstrom didn't look hurt at all, and yet he's out. What rotten luck and irony.

I wouldn't call Havlet a *****. You can't exactly do anything when you're rag-dolling on the ice unconscious. Now he should have had his head up, but I give him props for playing today.

Does anyone else think we've got Chicago off their game? They're so concerned with getting "even" with Kronwall (even though he didn't do anything wrong) that we're completely dominating.

I think we are atleast in Havlats head... going after franzen early... hes a skill player trying to play like a tough guy... thats perfect for us...

lol hughson: "kronwall just about claims another victim" I am now dubbing kronwall " The Swedish Assassin "

:lol: I will take up that nickname!

I think my head's going to explode...

I agreed with everything said during the intermission...

I agree! I'm so confused... it's like we're in Bizzaro-World or something! :blink:

Eh that is a penalty, weak call, but penalty none-the-less. He clamped his elbow around Fatty's stick. Penalties could have been called on both players, but seems the ref went with the more obvious one.

BOTH of them should have been called. Byfuglien (Whatever!) was hooking Zetts to begin with.

Does anyone else think we've got Chicago off their game? They're so concerned with getting "even" with Kronwall (even though he didn't do anything wrong) that we're completely dominating.

I agree. They're too busy trying to respond to every clean hit a bump. I'm glad the refs are starting to penalize the Hawks for their retaliation to clean plays.

I love the "I stand by the officials" "would you call it the same way?" "um, I stand by the officials"

I was in the kitchen when that was on, so I only caught part of it, but whatever it was Mike was saying, I loved it!

Did Doc just said someone was getting a penalty?

Matt Walker, 2 minutes for roughing at 20:00 of the first.

Detroit's on the PP to start the 2nd.

BOTH of them should have been called. Byfuglien (Whatever!) was hooking Zetts to begin with.

I agree! But we're getting some PP love now, so I'm not going to dwell on it. I'm just glad they didn't give Zetterberg a game misconduct.