• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCF GAME 5: Blackhawks 1 at Red Wings 2 (OT)

Rate this topic

Did Hossa come back? I just got back

yeah but he was pretty anonymous for his next few shifts which is worrying. he did set up a great chance right at the end for franzen though

I mentioned the s-word (I was excited and here all alone) and I am called an idiot and that im hated, but this guy can flat out say the wings are going to lose......and that's ok?!

I love the WINGS....they will win! I have faith...and Im not even mad someone called me an idiot & a Chicago fan.....my heart belongs to the the Wings.......a mistake.....but Im not saying they're gonna lose!

Again, I APOLOGIZE.......can't hate me for being an excited Wings fan...just wansnt my brightest moment!

We totally forgive you, but damn it, we need a bigger picture of your avatar!

Guest mindfly

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Hossa tweaked his knee pretty bad, during the commercial breaks he was testing it out, they scored while he was resting it... blaaaaaaa

Flashback to another WCF ,Game 5, 1995, at the Joe. Wings were up 3-1 in games over Chicago, goes to OT .... Kovlov scores to send the Wings to their 1st Finals in 29 years.

THEY GOT THIS.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Hossa tweaked his knee pretty bad, during the commercial breaks he was testing it out, they scored while he was resting it... blaaaaaaa

I think I can make it now, the pain is gone

All of the bad feelings have disappeared

I mentioned the s-word (I was excited and here all alone) and I am called an idiot and that im hated, but this guy can flat out say the wings are going to lose......and that's ok?!

I love the WINGS....they will win! I have faith...and Im not even mad someone called me an idiot & a Chicago fan.....my heart belongs to the the Wings.......a mistake.....but Im not saying they're gonna lose!

Again, I APOLOGIZE.......can't hate me for being an excited Wings fan...just wansnt my brightest moment!

I got your back!!!!

Some "FANS" think they know all The wings are gonna win and Hossa is gonna score the game winner from Helm

Let it go all its not some word that got us here it was Huet.....

No. What you did was a sin.

Our OT record speaks for itself. Not to mention, finals games on sat AND sun? Meh.

Plus, there's rhyme to my reason.. But I cant say it :ninja:

Tonight, lets face it, the puck has just bounced Chicago's way alot. Huet has made incredible stops, as has Ozzie, but most nites, with the opportunities the wings have had, they'd have scored at least 3 or 4 off of those...

Flashback to another WCF ,Game 5, 1995, at the Joe. Wings were up 3-1 in games over Chicago, goes to OT .... Kovlov scores to send the Wings to their 1st Finals in 29 years.

THEY GOT THIS.

Here is the rainbow I’ve been prayin' for

The Wings will win. I feel it........ Its fate.

Patience, Positive thoughts people.

GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEY GOT THIS.

We also got our balls handed to us in the Cup Finals that year, or did you forget that?

god dammit another OT game!!!!!!!!

on if the mule scored!! only!!!!!!!

please god, please!!!!!!!! give us the win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tonight, lets face it, the puck has just bounced Chicago's way alot. Huet has made incredible stops, as has Ozzie, but most nites, with the opportunities the wings have had, they'd have scored at least 3 or 4 off of those...

It’s gonna be a bright (bright), bright (bright)

Sun-Shiny day.

yeah but he was pretty anonymous for his next few shifts which is worrying. he did set up a great chance right at the end for franzen though

Thanks, much appreciated, maybe the intermission will do him some good

Go WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look all around, there’s nothin' but blue skies

Look straight ahead, nothin' but blue skies

I feel good about this OT. Was stressed 5 min ago.

We have this!! GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

THEY GOT THIS.

Hey, that's a great point!

Franzen is our Kozlov.

Go WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look all around, there’s nothin' but blue skies

Look straight ahead, nothin' but blue skies