• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCF GAME 5: Blackhawks 1 at Red Wings 2 (OT)

Rate this topic

Well if Nick was in, he would have been on the ice against Kane and not Lebda and we wouldn't be going into OT. Can anyone believe the game that Huet is playing? Too bad Franzen didn't just try to keep the puck on the ice.

*SIGH*

I'm not feeling to confident. Positive, but nervous!

wings are going to lose in OT.. sigh.. Oh well, really dont think chicago can win two straight.

I didnt want the finals to start sat either

I mentioned the s-word (I was excited and here all alone) and I am called an idiot and that im hated, but this guy can flat out say the wings are going to lose......and that's ok?!

I love the WINGS....they will win! I have faith...and Im not even mad someone called me an idiot & a Chicago fan.....my heart belongs to the the Wings.......a mistake.....but Im not saying they're gonna lose!

Again, I APOLOGIZE.......can't hate me for being an excited Wings fan...just wansnt my brightest moment!

I really hope we win. This entire city and the media have already shrugged off Chicago and looked to the next round. I really hope we don't have to go to a game 6. I don't think Chicago is going to play another crap game from now on...so for us to eliminate them, with all of our injuries, is going to be very rough if we don't get it done today.

I mentioned the s-word (I was excited and here all alone) and I am called an idiot and that im hated, but this guy can flat out say the wings are going to lose......and that's ok?!

I love the WINGS....they will win! I have faith...and Im not even mad someone called me an idiot & a Chicago fan.....my heart belongs to the the Wings.......a mistake.....but Im not saying they're gonna lose!

Again, I APOLOGIZE.......can't hate me for being an excited Wings fan...just wansnt my brightest moment!

It’s gonna be a bright (bright), bright (bright)

Sun-Shiny day.