• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Datsyerberger

Finals officials! Hallelujah!

Rate this topic

I thought for sure he'd be one of the last ones standing, thank god, my voodoo doll worked.

You didn't need a voodoo doll he f***ed himself with that stupid 5minute interference call on Kronwall :yowza: Our chanches of a repeat just doubled!!!!!!!!!!

I think this Final Four is pretty good. Bill McCreary has let the teams play from what I've seen thus far.

I agree on both points.

McCreary is my favorite ref in the league, and has been for years.

Any game reffed by McCreary is a fair one. Devorski's not bad either. Joannette and Larue, I'm a little less on board with, but IIRC McCreary was left out of last year's Finals, which is a mistake, because he's the only ref that I'm ever actively happy to see working a game.

I agree on both points.

McCreary is my favorite ref in the league, and has been for years.

He's definitely one of my favorites as well. Plus, every time I see him, he reminds me of Dennis Eckersley lol

Any game reffed by McCreary is a fair one. Devorski's not bad either. Joannette and Larue, I'm a little less on board with, but IIRC McCreary was left out of last year's Finals, which is a mistake, because he's the only ref that I'm ever actively happy to see working a game.

I agree again.

best news I've heard all day, but knowing how the NHL is run these days, much like the Red Wings without Lidstrom and Datsyuk, who'll be the one who steps up for Gary and Sid in the finals :P

Well put. It's still Gary's world, the Wings just play in it. One or more of these ref's will end up screwing the Wings. Using Dirty Dan again would have been to obvious. McCreary is pretty fair. But one of these zebra's will be standing up on the grassy knoll waiting to wave off a goal.

Oh happy happy, joy joy!

I'm ashamed to say O'Halloran is from my home town...maybe that's why I left. He made it an embarrassing place to live.