• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

SCF GAME 1 GDT: Penguins 1 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

ENOUGH. I am OVER this team fairy-flitting all over the place. You're the damn Red Wings. Play like it.l

I so agree with you! WHAT THE HELL was that?!??! Come on Wings.....get your skates moving and put the puck in the damn net.....!!!! Move it boys........!

GO WINGS!

I really think some of you need to cool it with the "the refs/league favors the Pens" claptrap. There's quite a bit of calls not going Pittsburgh's way either. The reffing is inconsistent for everyone, not just us.

Don't start making excuses for why we're not executing our game plan properly.

True, very true. Not to mention that the penalty call we did get was actually pretty chintzy. But....

The NBC guys have mentioned no less than three times that a penalty should have been called on Pittsburgh. Network guys rarely bother saying that. The conspiracy bulls*** is just that, but the calls, or the non-calls rather, have definitely slanted the Pens' way.

I really think some of you need to cool it with the "the refs/league favors the Pens" claptrap. There's quite a bit of calls not going Pittsburgh's way either. The reffing is inconsistent for everyone, not just us.

Don't start making excuses for why we're not executing our game plan properly.

Normally I would agree with this, and I am certainly not one to ***** about reffing, but it is not just us Wings fans. It seems like whatever team plays Pittsburgh, the fans are always bitching about the non-calls.

I wont jump to any conclusions though because I honestly dont beleive there is a conspiracy in the league, thats just ******* crazy talk.

More = ANY

Way too white in front of MAF. We need some red in that part of the ice... of course if it's some Penguin blood, I wouldn't mind. Nothing life threatening... just season ending on Or-pig, Crosby or Malkin would be nice. :ph34r:

Totally agree on all three of 'em but especially Or-pig. Just looking at him you can tell he doesn't even care that he's not all there.

The reffing has been laughable, Malkin getting a breakaway instead of a penalty?

this had me absolutely irate. This is going to be our toughest opponent, not the pens themselves

Not always true. After we lost to the Oilers in '06, I told my boyfriend 'I hope they make it all the way to game 7 of the SCF and LOSE HORRIBLY' And they kind of did.

So don't piss me off. :sly:

Hell hath no fury........... (you know the rest)

Pittsburgh fans saying that Detroit's goals have come from the boards and Pittsburgh's were legit. Because Stuart's clear had nothing to do with that play. <_<

I GUARANTEE you guys, if we're still leading by the 5 minute mark, we will be called for a bulls*** penalty.

You heard it here first.

Edited by ShanahanMan

It is BETTER for the Wings if the refs let thing go. We are grittier, smarter, and more controlled. Look at Chicago. We don't blow up; Pittsburgh will. The only guys that I worry about are Guerin and Kunitz (they get it when it comes to pushing the line).

Pittsburgh fans saying that Detroit's goals have come from the boards and Pittsburgh's were legit. Because Stuart's clear had nothing to do with that play. <_<

I can't go on the other team's forums...they make me so mad

Dude, if the Wings make a bad play (two actually) and the Pens capitalize, how is that not legit? Almost all goals are at least partly the result of a bad play by somebody.

Not always true. After we lost to the Oilers in '06, I told my boyfriend 'I hope they make it all the way to game 7 of the SCF and LOSE HORRIBLY' And they kind of did.

So don't piss me off. :sly:

So no more kickin' your butt in post whoring the "X to a game X win" threads eh ;)