• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

SCF GAME 2 GDT: Penguins 1 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

cherry just mentioned malkin got an instigator in that fight with z and it was in the last 5 minutes, he could be out for next game

He probably won't, but if he does... LOL FOREVER AND EVER.

cherry just mentioned malkin got an instigator in that fight with z and it was in the last 5 minutes, he could be out for next game

They'll waive that for any Pittsburgh player...didn't you know that?

Hanks naturally good looking...........no homo

As someone with a long crush on Jared Leto (no homo, unless I somehow grew some man bits in the middle of the night without realizing it) I have to say HELL YEAH.

I kinda hope he has at least a black eye or something, too. Nothing hotter than a guy who's been a little beat up.

We are not the Caps.. in case you didnt know.

Still, proclaiming that the Pens are in trouble after only 2 games is not accurate. Especially with how they have played in the 2 losses. This series is far from over.

Guest Four

Malkin had a temper tantrum *tear*

I wish Hank would have willingly fought though instead of trying to run.. Malkin's ugly pillow face would have cushioned his punches

Guest mindfly

He should be suspended according to this rule

A player who is deemed to be the instigator of an altercation shall be assessed an instigating minor pen-alty, a major for fighting and a ten minute misconduct.

(NEW for 2005-06) A player who is deemed to be the instigator of an altercation in the final five (5) minutes of regulation time or at any time in overtime, shall be assessed an instigator minor penalty, a major for fighting, a ten minute misconduct and an automatic one-game suspension. The length of suspension will double for each subsequent offense. In addition, the player's coach shall be fined $10,000 -- a fine that will double for each subsequent incident.

Malkin had

5 - Fighting

2 - Instigator

10 - Misconduct

Byebye ;)

Edited by mindfly

How do you do it? I get so psyched up after these wins it's hard to sleep!

Great game. Sure there were ups and downs but that has to be expected. The Penns are a good team and we gott control those turnovers and getting the puck out of our zone, but even when they are in our zone we kind of keep the chances down. Tuesday should see Datsyuk back. I'm looking forward to that!

Me too. I should wait until the next morning to read the articles from the Detroit News sources but I usually stay up until they post them. I also wait until they post up the press conferences and game highlights. Great stuff. I'll sleep when I'm dead. (Actually, when I'm supposed to be in class :ph34r: . I know, I know, I'll get up when I'm supposed to.

19:41

PIT

Evgeni Malkin : Fighting (maj) - 5 min

DET

Henrik Zetterberg : Fighting (maj) - 5 min

PIT

Evgeni Malkin : Instigator - 2 min

PIT

Evgeni Malkin : Misconduct (10 min) - 0 min

Haha, first time ive seen the Instigator in a loooooooooong time

Hmmm:

47.22 Fines and Suspensions – Instigator in Final Five Minutes of Regulation Time (or Anytime in Overtime) - A player or goalkeeper who is deemed to be the instigator of an altercation in the final five (5) minutes of regulation time or at anytime in overtime, shall automatically be suspended for one game. The Director of Hockey Operations will review every such incident and may rescind the suspension based on a number of criteria. The criteria for the review shall include, but not limited to, the score, previous incidents, etc. The length of suspension will double for each subsequent offense. This suspension shall be served in addition to any other automatic suspensions a player may incur for an accumulation of three or more instigator penalties.

When the one-game suspension is imposed, the Coach shall be fined $10,000 – a fine that will double for each subsequent incident.

No team appeals will be permitted either verbally or in writing regarding the assessment of this automatic suspension.

PIT

Evgeni Malkin : Fighting (maj) - 5 min

DET

Henrik Zetterberg : Fighting (maj) - 5 min

PIT

Evgeni Malkin : Instigator - 2 min

PIT

Evgeni Malkin : Misconduct (10 min) - 0 min

Haha, first time ive seen the Instigator in a loooooooooong time

So, http://www.nhl.com/rules/rule56.html

One game suspension incoming for Malkin?

Way to go Wings!!! Wow that was the worst biased commentating that I have ever heard in a national broadcast. My Dad actually thought that the Pens regul ar commentators were calling the game. TV is being muted. Ken Kal is calling the next game.

Edited by Vladiator

Still, proclaiming that the Pens are in trouble after only 2 games is not accurate. Especially with how they have played in the 2 losses. This series is far from over.

I think it is 100% accurate to say the Pens are in trouble.. even if the series does go 7 games.. at this very moment it is completely accurate to say the the Pens are currently in trouble.

I could not be more proud of this team, especially our young guns.

Keep it going, boys. You only need two more to get your hands on the ultimate prize.