• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

SCF GAME 2 GDT: Penguins 1 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

I don't know why people are complaining about the refs.

That was a complete legit call.

Point is, the refs were letting everything go, including a hold/hook on Ericsson. That's why we're ******* pissed.

It's like seven minutes people. You didn't think Pittsburgh was just going to roll over, did you?

Wait, I bet a few out there did think that.

Detroit thrives off this situation. Hank has been great, but needs to actually get some offense going. Hossa needs to stop trying to be so fancy. And they need to start passing harder and shooting every chance they get closer than the blue line.

For the reference, yeah it was a BS softy of a penalty that the Pens scored on, but the Wings deserved to be scored on regardless. So really moot point, Wings need to cease being out hustled and play less slopy big time. Loved the early energy, but really worried at the way the Wings finished that period, makes me think they're tired (which they look) in which case things will only get worse.

The Penguins were complaining about it after last game. And no, I am not kidding...

I specifically heard one of the TV types say Crosby complained about it. Didn't hear it myself.

I don't know why people are complaining about the refs.

That was a complete legit call. We came out nice in the first 10 mins, then Pitts took over.

I've only seen the last 8 minutes of the 1st period, but you're only addressing one of two issues that people have with the reffing.

1. Calling cheap penalties all over the ice.

Or

2. Letting stuff go all over the ice, and then call a cheap penalty on one team, when you've been letting similar plays go on the other.

People are pissed of because of the latter.

Ok enough about the penalty. It was the right call to make. Only thing is that they need to call it BOTH ways. We all knew Wings werent going to get the calls going into this. So this shouldnt surprise anyone.

LETS GO WINGS!!!! Make Bettman cry!

YEAH! I hope they win just to see the look on Bettman's face when Linds holds up the Cup for the 2nd year in a row.

LETS GO WINGS!

Point is, the refs were letting everything go, including a hold/hook on Ericsson. That's why we're ******* pissed.

Exactly, we may have been outplayed but calling it for one side over the other is why we are down. Call it both ways or don't call it at all.

GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's like seven minutes people. You didn't think Pittsburgh was just going to roll over, did you?

Wait, I bet a few out there did think that.

Detroit thrives off this situation. Hank has been great, but needs to actually get some offense going. Hossa needs to stop trying to be so fancy. And they need to start passing harder and shooting every chance they get closer than the blue line.

Um....yeah, pretty much.

Hey all, sorry I'm late! I was out to dinner with my parents. How are the Wings looking so far? The restaurant where we were at wouldn't put the game on. <_<

What is the name of the restaurant and the name of the one who would not put the game on. I need to know who to dispose of...jk...but seriously!