• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

SCF GAME 2 GDT: Penguins 1 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

After doing some reading, it is either a penalty shot, or delay of game by Zata. The crease extends upwards and the body is an extension of the ice but if Ozzie was out of the crease, it would have been a delay of game on Zata. Either way, WINGS WON!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I'm not arguing the validity of the complaint, I'm just annoyed that they think that's the only thing the refs messed up last game and that it's the only thing they're talking about.

For me it's more of a "Yes, that sucks for them, but... what about these two horrible non-calls as well?"

:) Smilie faces make everything so polite. :lol:

After doing some reading, it is either a penalty shot, or delay of game by Zata. The crease extends upwards and the body is an extension of the ice but if Ozzie was out of the crease, it would have been a delay of game on Zata. Either way, WINGS WON!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

They talked a lot about Hossa's called off goal in game 3 and the ducks fans said something similar. The analysts are going to blab about that missed call until the refs miss something else.

GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not arguing the validity of the complaint, I'm just annoyed that they think that's the only thing the refs messed up last game and that it's the only thing they're talking about.

For me it's more of a "Yes, that sucks for them, but... what about these two horrible non-calls as well?"

:) Smilie faces make everything so polite. :lol:

Agreed!!!!

They ran through both sides of the equation. You must be suffering from selective hearing.

That's funny...cuz the part I heard did address the wings...and ended with a 'this is what Pittsburgh must overcome to win'. Yeah...you're right.