• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCF GAME 4 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Penguins 4

Rate this topic

Guys please stop it with the fix is in!

Bottom line is if Detroit kills 80-90% of the Pittsburgh PP attempts then this is a closeout game.

Bettman doesnt skate on the Detroit PK.

and how many times should have Detroit been on the power play?

The fix is in. And finally everyone is seeing it, not just us Red Wings and Flyers fans.

Guest Shoreline

He sounds an awful lot like when politicians debate and just repeat the same talking points over and over. Constant PR bulls*** job.

Edited by Shoreline

Umm....Bettman straight up lying about the ratings on NBC. Is that legal?

I heard the ratings SUCKED ASS...but maybe since the ratings have been horrid for a decade, they coulda been better. I guess soild s*** is better than diahrrea...

WTH is wrong with the wings? they can't seem to complete a pass....

Anyone else see a couple missed calls? Like checking lids into the board even though he didn't play the puck and ozzy did.

This first period all i can say is :ranting:

If by watching these games, years are being taken off my life, does that mean I'm younger now?

...does that make sense to anyone?

and guess what, he's saying word for word the same as he said in game three.....strange he only turns up to be interviewed at the pens games in this series...perhaps the personal abuse he'd recieve in detroit would be too much......

god i miss our old pk skills form 3 or 4 years ago....this series would be over if drapes, malts etc were the same standard as before...

FUGGIN-A YES! HELMER! OK, we salvaged a tie out of the first, despite being outplayed. My God the reffing is atrocious. I have no issues with the penalties that WERE called... by Jesus Tap Dancing Christ on a Cracker... how the hell can they let the cross checks, spears and the rest of that s*** go on??!@??@ WTF?!?!

I give the first period minus about 5 minutes to the Pens. I'm hoping we bleed MAF for four goals in the second and chase his ass out of there.

C'mon, Hossa... it's Game Friggin FOUR!

Still depressed about no Dats tonight. :(

Need more traffic out front and quick shots. 19 shots is a fantastic total for a period, and they need to keep that up -- but definitely need more traffic.

Yeah, I have trouble feeling good about the shots on goal. That's obviously too good of a number to be a bad thing, but the Pens defense are always there to clear the rebounds so there aren't many second chances for the Wings.

This whole series so far, the Wings' D are just not pinching, and it's hampering the offense. They obviously feel that being defensively responsible is important, but it's not the same style of hockey we're accustomed to seeing from them.

and how many times should have Detroit been on the power play?

The fix is in. And finally everyone is seeing it, not just us Red Wings and Flyers fans.

Dude, are you serious? It doesn't matter how many calls you "feel" the refs should make! The Detroit PK has been atrocious and its not like Pittsburgh is getting a wealth of calls.

Less than 50% PK in my mind usually equals GOING HOME A LOSER! Thankfully, we have a team that is able to rise above that (somehow).

wings are a turnover ******* machine tonight. kronwall has been especially brutal. get your head in the ******* game kronner, jesus! the officiating is unbelievable. i think this is the first i've complained about it. unbelievable. the officials either don't have any ******* clue what they're doing out there, or there is something suspicious going on. i'm tired of it. what's worse, there's nothing we can do. :ranting:

LET'S GO RED WINGS! LET'S GO!

LET'S GO RED WINGS! LET'S GO!

TIE 1-1

2nd coming up, I feel that the goal that Helm's just scored gave the Wings the "upper" they needed to get their darn heads in the game!

If the refs want to make bad calls, then we just need to make sure to not make 'so-so" plays that can be called. The Wings can win clean...we all know that! Soooo....

GO WINGS! Skate Hard....CONTROL the puck (everyone!).......get inside and put it in the DAMN NET about ___ more times, as long as Ozzie is stopin' 'em....you should be puttin' them in the other end of the ice!

GO WINGS! Wings on top after 2nd!

POSITIVE THOUGHTS and the WINGS will conquer all that is Pittsburg!

GO WINGS GO!

A goal after an obvious offsides, Lidstrom railroaded into the boards on an obvious interference call, a trip on Leino results directly in a rush, Kunitz dives like he was shot to get a call, Pittsburgh not stopping on the faceoffs and the linesmen are too worried about the Wings' centeman to care... what a ridiculous first period.

And I virtually never ***** about the refereeing as an "excuse". That first period was just awful.

And despite that, we're tied? Good god.

QFT

Can you imagine what it would be like if the refs called it well and we decided to play the way we know we can play?

I would weep with joy.