• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCF GAME 4 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Penguins 4

Rate this topic

This is what Im sayin' man! I've never went to a game and during intermission people saying "oh we suck, this person sucks, that person sucks, the ref sucks......blah blah blah! ......" Everyone one is saying....we will kill 'em the next period....so & so will score, so & so is going to have a huge hit!.....WHERE IS ALL THE POSITIVE THOUGHTS!?!

ATTNTION ALL DETROIT RED WINGS FANS...... where is the love?!

When we're behind, do we shut down (NO!) or do we pick up our selves, wipe off the ice....and try our damned hardest to put it back in the net?!

When there is a bad call....do we get angry and pout and cry like ALLLLL the other hockey teams???....NO!

Do we start pushing and hitting and have not one but TWO misconducts in one game.....NO!

Do we give up, do we just say "who cares?"....NO!

DAMN IT! WE ARE THE MOTH-f***IN DETROIT RED WINGS!.......WE ARE HERE FOR THE PRIZE!

perk up people......a new period!

LETS GO WINGS!

I like you, this post is full of win :thumbup:

Dude, are you serious? It doesn't matter how many calls you "feel" the refs should make! The Detroit PK has been atrocious and its not like Pittsburgh is getting a wealth of calls.

Less than 50% PK in my mind usually equals GOING HOME A LOSER! Thankfully, we have a team that is able to rise above that (somehow).

Ya know....with all due respect....

If the Wings were to get HALF the calls they deserved, the Pens would be spending TONS of time on the PK, where neither Cindy NOR Genny play. At all.