Hockeytown0001

WCF GAME 4 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Penguins 4

Rate this topic

Guest Shoreline
"Crosby back out there after taking the slash"

lmao, what a warrior

About as tough as bandwagon jumpers. :P

Kronwall, get off and stay off.

Doesn't play defence and I don't think I've ever seen one of his shots that hasn't gone wide and hit the glass.

No kidding, that one power play I swear Kronwall shot it 2 or 3 times from near the blue line and none of them reached the net.

Aside from our atrocious defense, the Pens are much better passers tonight.

Edited by jwalker55

come on you ******* ballllesss wonders, act like you have a pair swinging at least.

This effort is pathetic.

Is Joe Thornton on this team? really? This is horrible. so much for the much vaunted "veteran presence" the Wings have. It looks more like the tired old men are getting run by a bunch of younger, hungrier kids here.

Let's hope that doesn't continue into game 5, because game 4 is done.

It's so frustrating watching how the overall on ice product deteriorates due to the lack of calls. It's as if they're playing two completely different games. The regular season is one type of hockey and the playoffs are another. I missed the first half of the game...how many penalties have there been?

LET'S GO WINGS.

Hey guys, remember that one game against Chicago a couple years back when we came back to win the game in the last two minutes? That was hilarious. Please do that again, Wings.

There's no positives at all going back home, other than having home ice, which can disappear in an instant.

These two games in Pittsburgh were a pathetic disgrace and a waste of time.

We'd been better off just not taking the ice for them, least then we could of rested...