• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCF GAME 4 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Penguins 4

Rate this topic

There's no positives at all going back home, other than having home ice, which can disappear in an instant.

These two games in Pittsburgh were a pathetic disgrace and a waste of time.

Without a doubt, the level of suckage the Wings have displayed on the road in this Series so far exceeds the level of suckage displayed by the Pensy's at the Joe, that it's not even a contest.

You know its funny reading these posts.....if I went back and read them one by one.....I bet EVERY player that has played today someone has said they sucked......(cept Cleary, Lids, and Z.....and even THEY have missed passes and shots)....so again I say.....IT"S NOT JUST ONE PERSON! Good lord!

GO RED WINGS! You still have time to tie it up!!!!!!! GET IN THIS NOW! THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE THIS GAME!!!!!!!!

GO WINGS GO!

I'm really tired of our passes going right to a P'quin...we will lose this series if we skate like we are right now...maybe we need some desperation (sp)...maybe just maybe we can win one game this week...jeez, even the beer taste bad right now..

Come on boys...let's tie this up!!!

C

I'm really tired of our passes going right to a P'quin...we will lose this series if we skate like we are right now...maybe we need some desperation (sp)...maybe just maybe we can win one game this week...jeez, even the beer taste bad right now..

Come on boys...let's tie this up!!!

C

Haha, yeah. Maybe they need it to be Saturday in order to win to get a streak going.

I'm about ready to give up on this one. I mean I had pretty much given up on it last time a goal was scored but what little hope was left seems gone.

Need to win Sunday!

I know it doesn't seem very likely with a veteran team like Detroit, but do you guys think Dats not playnig was a huge morale killer? I mean since yesterday it really seemed like he was playing. I think it is a possibility. They sure need him this team looks dead tired.

You know its funny reading these posts.....if I went back and read them one by one.....I bet EVERY player that has played today someone has said they sucked......(cept Cleary, Lids, and Z.....and even THEY have missed passes and shots)....so again I say.....IT"S NOT JUST ONE PERSON! Good lord!

GO RED WINGS! You still have time to tie it up!!!!!!! GET IN THIS NOW! THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE THIS GAME!!!!!!!!

GO WINGS GO!

Because they've all sucked in one way or another.

They sucked as a team in these last two games.

GO WINGS GO!

has hudler even played this series?

If he has, he's been completely invisible.

Can't wait until he's gone this summer with Sammy and (hopefully) hossa too.

if the wings would have played like this in the second period, we wouldnt be in the position we are now.... i dont understand why they do this. they looked really tired in the second... we have to win the next game for sure.

GO WINGS!

Good news: We'll be starting the series over from scratch at home. Pens aren't taking the lead.

Bad news: We blew a 2-0 lead.

The fact that we were up 2-0 would make this the worst loss the Wings have had in my lifetime.

Worse than the early playoff exits and worse than being swept in the Finals in 1995.

Getting screwed out of Game 3 by the refs hurts much more after this debacle.

If this goes to Game 7 I expect the refs to skate out at the beginning of the game and hand the Cup to Crysby.

Hopefully better effort from the Wings for game 5 and 6.