• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

DSM

Marian Hossa, merged

Rate this topic

:lol:

You are the one whining about what is being said about hossa in the HOSSA THREAD. I see reading comprehension isn't your strong suit.

Son.

Seem's like you're the one who's bitching and whining. Reading comprehension? Please, I'd match wits with you any day you mental midget.

Seem's like you're the one who's bitching and whining. Reading comprehension? Please, I'd match wits with you any day you mental midget.

mental midget :lol:

And here I thought a great intellect like yourself would come up with something more original. So much for getting my hopes up :lol:

I blame you for keeping this thread going.

Aw, get over it son. If you weren't on this thread you'd be of pulling your pud somewhere. When you reach puberty, you'll understand that a little back and forth banter can actually be intellectually stimulating.

He's the only goal-scorer who's incapable of contributing anything else. Dats and Z are premiere defensive forwards and penalty killers. Hossa's a scrub who supposedly has a knack for finding the back of the net. Only one player on the team was paid more than Mr. Loser last season, and that was Captain Nick. I'm pretty sure being a perennial Norris winner exonerates him from any blame. Hossa's the worst Wings pickup since Uwe Krupp.

Aw, get over it son. If you weren't on this thread you'd be of pulling your pud somewhere. When you reach puberty, you'll understand that a little back and forth banter can actually be intellectually stimulating.

Please. Let it go. He's not worth it.

Hossa's Great. Get over it the team lost. The team doesn't lose if Hossa doesn't score. The team loses on odd man rushs and terrible D... A turnover from stuart and a odd man rush was how we lost this game... So what it happened. We have a great team, I think we should keep Hossa, drop maybe Hudler or Sammy, Pick up a year round goalie. I mean ozzie rocked in the playoffs sucked in the season... Hossa ROCKED during the season and had trouble in some games of the Playoffs... He still scored and played hard during the finals. I mean he did not play like a 7.5 million dollar player but he played better then the list below in comparison in points!

Brian Rafalski

Jiri Hudler

Mikael Samuelsson

Pavel Datsyuk

Niklas Kronwall

Brad Stuart

Jonathan Ericsson

Tomas Holmstrom

Brett Lebda

Darren Helm

Justin Abdelkader

Ville Leino

Kris Draper

Tomas Kopecky

Kirk Maltby

Chris Chelios

Derek Meech

Hes more of a strong player, He plays hard and does some stupid stuff.

I think we should just close this. Hes a great player and in no reason should be the scapegoat. The team lost... Not Hossa.

Well that's SLIGHTLY more original, but still well below what I would expect of a superior intellect :lol:

Hossa's Great. Get over it the team lost. The team doesn't lose if Hossa doesn't score. The team loses on odd man rushs and terrible D... A turnover from stuart and a odd man rush was how we lost this game... So what it happened. We have a great team, I think we should keep Hossa, drop maybe Hudler or Sammy, Pick up a year round goalie. I mean ozzie rocked in the playoffs sucked in the season... Hossa ROCKED during the season and had trouble in some games of the Playoffs... He still scored and played hard during the finals. I mean he did not play like a 7.5 million dollar player but he played better then the list below in comparison in points!

Brian Rafalski

Jiri Hudler

Mikael Samuelsson

Pavel Datsyuk

Niklas Kronwall

Brad Stuart

Jonathan Ericsson

Tomas Holmstrom

Brett Lebda

Darren Helm

Justin Abdelkader

Ville Leino

Kris Draper

Tomas Kopecky

Kirk Maltby

Chris Chelios

Derek Meech

Hes more of a strong player, He plays hard and does some stupid stuff.

I think we should just close this. Hes a great player and in no reason should be the scapegoat. The team lost... Not Hossa.

You know you've lost your argument when you have to put abdelkader, Kopecky and Chelios on there LOL

All I can say is that I'm certain that NOBODY feels worse than Hossa right now... I mean, for f***'s sake how could he not after losing to the team he jilted because he thought he had a better chance to win it with Detroit?... But you know what, there's really no defending his performace because it was flat-out pathetic... He wasn't the only one, but just remember that this is a HOSSA bashing thread, so what do you really expect?

Well that's SLIGHTLY more original, but still well below what I would expect of a superior intellect :lol:

Just stay close kid.......maybe you'll absorb some of this through the monitor of your little Compaq computer. By the way, just heard the hockey guys on ESPN radio say that if they had to pinpoint one reason that the Pens beat the Wings in this series was because the Pens defense clearly outplayed the Wings D. Damn, no mention of Hossa. Oh well, its ESPN so what do you expect?

All I can say is that I'm certain that NOBODY feels worse than Hossa right now... I mean, for f***'s sake how could he not after losing to the team he jilted because he thought he had a better chance to win it with Detroit?... But you know what, there's really no defending his performace because it was flat-out pathetic... He wasn't the only one, but just remember that this is a HOSSA bashing thread, so what do you really expect?

Oh, this isn't unexpected at all. Haven't seen any other threads bashing any other wings players that have had nearly the legs this one has. If you're gonna place blame (and once again, I dont do that), I'm not gonna say he doesn't deserve his fair share............just not the bulk of it like the Hossa lynch mob does.

Just stay close kid.......maybe you'll absorb some of this through the monitor of your little Compaq computer. By the way, just heard the hockey guys on ESPN radio say that if they had to pinpoint one reason that the Pens beat the Wings in this series was because the Pens defense clearly outplayed the Wings D. Damn, no mention of Hossa. Oh well, its ESPN so what do you expect?

ummm dumbass, no one here is saying the Wings Defense was a world-beater. This is the MARIAN HOSSA THREAD.

You'd think a superior intellect would have figured that one out by now.

Son.

Oh, this isn't unexpected at all. Haven't seen any other threads bashing any other wings players that have had nearly the legs this one has. If you're gonna place blame (and once again, I dont do that), I'm not gonna say he doesn't deserve his fair share............just not the bulk of it like the Hossa lynch mob does.

That's because SAmmy put in a good month, Osgood was better than good and Robert Lang is gone.

Try again.

Well in all fairness, Hossa is one of our top 3 forwards... Z was busy shutting down Crosby and Pavs was on one bad wheel and still managed to be a threat in the offensive zone... One can argue that Hossa was never really the threat that you'd expect out of your one of your top 3 guys especailly considering that his defensive assignment was far less than Z and Pavs.

And we all know Sammy sucks. That's why he doesn't make 7+ million dollars. Ozzie hasn't sucked in a few years, but even though he's one of the best goalies around these days (when it counts), he makes a tiny salary. And Lang sucks, but everyone knows that.

Hossa ripped us off this year!

ummm dumbass, no one here is saying the Wings Defense was a world-beater. This is the MARIAN HOSSA THREAD.

You'd think a superior intellect would have figured that one out by now.

Son.

lmao.....dont get angry.....youre having enough trouble keeping up as it is. Perhaps I should pour another drink and fight with half my brain tied behind my back to even the playing field. At least by the remark above you're admitting that this loss wasnt all Hossa's fault. Looks like the therapy is working.

lmao.....dont get angry.....youre having enough trouble keeping up as it is. Perhaps I should pour another drink and fight with half my brain tied behind my back to even the playing field. At least by the remark above you're admitting that this loss wasnt all Hossa's fault. Looks like the therapy is working.

Not angry at all, although you are and have to resort to calling people mental midgets. Just emphasizing things that you obviously don't have the ability to comprehend.

and please point out WHERE I've said the loss was all Hossa's fault. I want a link. I'll wait.

Son.

Edited by BuckeyeWingsfan80

That's because SAmmy put in a good month, Osgood was better than good and Robert Lang is gone.

Try again.

Come on Son.........that Jake kid started a thread bashing Holmstrom yesterday and it mysteriously disappeared today. You know Hossa is the only whippin boy for this crowd.

Come on Son.........that Jake kid started a thread bashing Holmstrom yesterday and it mysteriously disappeared today. You know Hossa is the only whippin boy for this crowd.

Again you weren't here for all of the Bob threads or most of the ozzie threads from earlier on this year.

In short, you don't have a ******* clue what you're talking about.

Son.

Not angry at all, although you are and have to resort to calling people mental midgets. Just emphasizing things that you obviously don't have the ability to comprehend.

and please point out WHERE I've said the loss was all Hossa's fault. I want a link. I'll wait.

Son.

I guess I havent had the opportunity to be on other threads where you were bashing other members of the team. I didnt know you were an equal opportunity basher. Next time your dad takes you to the mall and the wings are signing autographs, go up to 'em and repeat some of your remarks. Naaa.....not you......dont have the stones for it, do ya SON?