• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
RedWingsRox

Report: Hossa turns down Wings' offer

Rate this topic

I see the Hossa -Chicago on Dreger's Twitter, but no link to the TSN article confirming as he normally does...is there an imposter???

It's not official yet.

I agree it would be nice if he did it for us this year. We have however seen him do well in the post season. Lets just hope that if he signs with the Hawks he doesn't have a good playoffs.

Oh i am quite sure he won't.... his bad knees buckle under pressure and they get worse with age... we're cool

Hossa will retire without a cup, cause he chooses poorly... so its best he isn't associated with the wings if we all want them to win a cup....

Edited by OsGOD

you all know penguins fans are just LAUGHING their asses off at us right now.

yeah no s***.... OH NOS a rental player is gone!!!! we didn't even suceed with him anyways!!! oh nos!

Edited by OsGOD

Hossa was what we all thought he would be this time last year - a rental player with eyes on the cup.

Fact of the matter is, the post-season (where it all counts), was dissapointing for the Hoss and he didn't play his way into a contract he probably feels he deserves but didn't justify as far as the front office probably see it.

yeah no s***.... OH NOS a rental player is gone!!!! we didn't even suceed with him anyways!!! oh nos!

I don't think the main issue here is that he's gone, I think the main issue is where he is rumored to be going to (that's the way it is for me anyway). I don't care that he's leaving Detroit, but to sign with the ******* Hawks? come on

I don't think the main issue here is that he's gone, I think the main issue is where he is rumored to be going to (that's the way it is for me anyway). I don't care that he's leaving Detroit, but to sign with the ******* Hawks? come on

exactly.

who knows someone that bought a hossa jersey? hahahaha

I have one... they had them cheap back in november (i think it was a reebok edge for $45... so i just got it to wear around and if it got dirty so beit... its my Watching game while eating messy food jersey :D

Good. If we do grab a Chris Neil/Colten Orr/Ian Lappierre, I hope he teaches Hossa a nice lesson next year. Plus, this means our biggest threat in the West has the Cup curse!

Teach him a lesson for what exactly? Some of you people are absolutely nuts.

We beat the Hawks in the playoffs. Them signing another playoff "play when I feel like it" player isn't going to hurt our chances.

Penguins had it worse last year than we do now. They are foolish to laugh.

I have one... they had them cheap back in november (i think it was a reebok edge for $45... so i just got it to wear around and if it got dirty so beit... its my Watching game while eating messy food jersey :D

hahahaha do you use it to clean the toilet? you should =)

It doesn't bother me that much either. But like I said before I never expected him to stay because of the cap so maybe that is why I'm not bothered.
true, that definitely took some of the "suspense" out of it but again, we can move on and make some more moves instead. again, best of luck to him

Guest E_S_A_D

Bye Hossa! I'd gladly wave by to him...

Bye to Hudler and Sammuelson too imo...

Bring on Chris Neil, now.