• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
stevie12

Hossa courted by the Hawks

Rate this topic

Was already a topic and I believe it was already merged elsewhere. If they sign Hossa half of me will be pissed and the other half will laugh at them continuing to handcuff themselves with Toews, Kane and others up for contracts soon. Campbell for 7, Huet for 5, and add Hossa for around 7 with the franchise duo up for contracts in a year or two?? That would sure be silly....

If Hossa felt "pressure" or was "nervous" facing the Pens as his former team, god help him when he faces the Wings.

Because he totally didn't score a hat trick against Detroit while he was in Atlanta. Of course, now there is the fact that it is now a former team, but the point remains that he knows how to get it done AGAINST Detroit.

Edited by Nero

Come playoffs Havlat > Hossa

The Blackhawks would have to clear up some cap space to get this done, i dont see it happening.

If they get him... who cares? The Stanley Cup is not very fond of Hossa.

Because he totally didn't score a hat trick against Detroit while he was in Atlanta. Of course, now there is the fact that it is now a former team, but the point remains that he knows how to get it done AGAINST Detroit.

Its all about pressure... he doesn't know how to get it done under pressure... we're cool! Just like the pens were cool in the SCF's

The Blackhawks would have to clear up some cap space to get this done, i dont see it happening.

and then the wings can offer havlat the contract they offered hossa :cool:

and then the wings can offer havlat the contract they offered hossa :cool:

that would be cool, Havlat can play under pressure and he doesnt turn into a complete dud

Which was the entire point of my post.

Yeah that would be classic. At least he would feel a lot safer being on the same side as Kronwall. lol

While, admittedly, it would be nice, I follow Havlat on Twitter and believe me, he has no intention of leaving Chicago. Dude loves that team and his teammates.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA
While, admittedly, it would be nice, I follow Havlat on Twitter and believe me, he has no intention of leaving Chicago. Dude loves that team and his teammates.

Could just as easily been a cheap ploy to get a few 100k more. "I Love Chicago SOOOOOOOOOO much i'd never leave.... unless you pay me more"

As for Getting Havlat, I honestly think Hossa is a better player, but Havlat is more offensivily skilled imo. Hossa just seemed to be a super Sammeulson, Good at holding onto the puck, strong wrister and faster, but overall same exact game.

Havlat has loads more creativity and I think if he was paired with Datsyuk they would cause so much damage.

Won't happen, but worse things could happen.

Do they even have capspace? They would be setting themselves up for disaster a couple years down the road even if they do.

they have the money now but would be in trouble come next year. Keith, Kane and Toews are all RFA's next year and Seabrook is the following year. All of that with the cap probably going down next year? That's gonna be tough.

Could just as easily been a cheap ploy to get a few 100k more. "I Love Chicago SOOOOOOOOOO much i'd never leave.... unless you pay me more"

As for Getting Havlat, I honestly think Hossa is a better player, but Havlat is more offensivily skilled imo. Hossa just seemed to be a super Sammeulson, Good at holding onto the puck, strong wrister and faster, but overall same exact game.

Havlat has loads more creativity and I think if he was paired with Datsyuk they would cause so much damage.

Won't happen, but worse things could happen.

that's why i said they should offer havlat hossa's contract. he's awesome. if the wings were somehow able to sign havlat, leino and bring up abby, i couldn't be happier.

I know you're one of the Hossa Hate Bandwagon members, but to suggest that Havlat is a better playoff performer than Hossa is ludicrous. Hossa averages more points per game in the playoffs and has more experience. He's also twice the backchecker that Havlat is.