• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Zetsthebest

How about these free agents

Rate this topic

I doubt Calder would be brought back, he didn't mesh well with Babcock! I wouldn't mind seeing Dandy or Arnason! I don't know too much about Tyler, but what the heck!

I would like to see Bertuzzi back! I think he would be another Dallas Drake! we could use that next year!!!

Guest Crymson
I would like to see Bertuzzi back! I think he would be another Dallas Drake! we could use that next year!!!

!@#$!@# !#$^#@% !@#$%!@#$!@# $!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, Dandy is like a more experienced Meech, but if did he come back he couldn't have #11, he'd have to turn it around like Hos.... oh, oops! :P

Hmmm, Bertuzzi, I don't know... Hungry for a Cup, of course, what Candian boy isn't? Gritty, ok, I'll give him that, tough, not anymore, he is afraid to punch anyone anymore. He's one of thse guys that doesn't look good in the Winged Wheel, sorta like Hatcher and Krupp, they just look funny...

Uwe Krapp shouldn't even been allowed to touch that Cup after the garbage he pulled that year!

Edited by LeftWinger

Look if they keep Hudler no room really for guys that are not in house... If they do not then how about trying for a Manny Malhotra? Wings will not be able to replace the scoring loss within their budget for a top 2 line scorer if its not Hudler, so I guess at that point yeah sign a grit guy... Why not a young guy with size and some scoring touch vs the over the hill crowd often being discussed?

how about Brendan Morrison? Veteran player... traded away from New Jersey right before they won the cup... he can score... getting older, but he might be the Drake of the year.

What made Drake ... Drake?

HE WAS GRITTY, HE HAD HEART, HE WOULD DO WHATEVER IT TOOK TO WIN, AT ALL AND ANY COSTS.

What do any of the mentioned players have that drake had? NOTHING!!

It's mostly about motivation... that's what Drake was and what someone coming into the team might provide for the 82+16 grind.

my short list of who's left...

afinogenov

kotalik

versteeg----if chicago really screwed the pooch and he goes UFA

barker----see above

moen

matt ellis ;)

axelsson---thats PJ not dick....we already have dick.....dick hahaha..thats funny.

side note to PJ.....he had the best year of his life playing in.....SWEDEN!

outside of versteeg....these guys can all fit into the wings system and play the 3-4 lines

and contribute.

versteeg would be laugh outloud funny to acquire.

What made Drake ... Drake?

HE WAS GRITTY, HE HAD HEART, HE WOULD DO WHATEVER IT TOOK TO WIN, AT ALL AND ANY COSTS.

What do any of the mentioned players have that drake had? NOTHING!!

+1

Another thing alot of people forget about is health. Drake really didn't have any nagging injuries that followed him throughout the twilight of his career. Since the lockout, Bertuzzi hasn't gone through an entire season without missing significant time.

Not to mention Drake was a world-class leader who's presence was felt on and off the ice.

save your dough, play the season and make a move at the deadline for possibly 2 guys!

THats what Kenny will do!

It's looking like that. Still not sure about the deadline deal, but at least to start the season I think we have a solid team in place