• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

stevkrause

What about Dan Hinote?

Rate this topic

Ya, but have you ever seen his wife?!!!!??? WHoa!! She is Jenny McCarthy's sister, Amy and she is Smokin!

No wonder he never plays a full season, if I had that to go home to I would be on "LTIR" for a sore groin all the time too!

and Probert was there shortly before they won in 97

I do believe Probie's last year was 1993-1994. SO unfortunately, he left just before they started making Cup appearances. He is one of the three people I wish would've won with them in 1997 and 98, well at least 1997. Bob Probert, Dino Ciccarelli & Shawn Burr...

DAMN! Could you have imagined Bob Probert in the midst of the Colorado Blood Fueds? What about March 26th? Damn...

Edited by LeftWinger

I do believe Probie's last year was 1993-1994. SO unfortunately, he left just before they started making Cup appearances. He is one of the three people I wish would've won with them in 1997 and 98, well at least 1997. Bob Probert, Dino Ciccarelli & Shawn Burr...

DAMN! Could you have imagined Bob Probert in the midst of the Colorado Blood Fueds? What about March 26th? Damn...

Lets just say Lemieux wouldnt have had an opportunity to make a comeback this year because he'd have been in a wheelchair since 1996... seriously if Probie and Kocur had played that game, Colorado would've gotten beaten into an even bigger pulp.

And I'm in 100% agreement over the guys that didnt get in on the Cup years. Dino was a fiesty little f*****, his battles with Stevens alone should've gotten him the Cup, he was our best player against Jersey other then Feds IMO.

Those feuds wouldnt have happened because lemieux probably wouldve been too scared to leave his house after that hit on draper if kocur and probie were around. JUst imagine though if one of those 2 couldve got ahold of lemiuex... one can dream i guess haha

Guest GordieSid&Ted
I agree, he has had injury problems pretty much his whole NHL career.

But, you gotta love the first hockey player drafted out of West Point, Hoohah!

I would put him on the 3rd line with Helm and Cleary, that would be a heck of a crash line.

I have always hated Hinote. But I respect him for one thing and one thing only...................................hookin' up with former Bronco cheerleader, his ex, Renee Herlocker. Oh yeah, and marrying playmate Amy McCarth (Jenny's sister I believe). Gotta give the guy his props, he's killing it with the ladies.

4_737.jpg

51_1.JPG

2-Way contract plz.

I mean he would add a grittyness, he likes to run around, sadly he cant stay healthy. Put him on a 2-way call it good, If he cant seem to find his groove in Detroit, then i'am sure he can teach the kids something down in GR. He's on the last leg of his career as is. I think he'd LOVE to play in Detroit and even come close to winning a cup.