• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
esteef

Ericsson OK, Franzen hurt

Rate this topic

http://www.mlive.com/redwings/index.ssf/20...zen_questi.html

"Johan Franzen did not skate due to an unspecified lower-body injury sustained in Thursday's game. Coach Mike Babcock wouldn't reveal the injury, saying Franzen was sent for tests and is questionable for Saturday's game against Washington."

“Franzen got bumped last night so we sent him over to get checked out,'' Babcock said. "He wasn’t feeling as good this morning. We’ll see if he’s OK or not.’’

"Defenseman Jonathan Ericsson practiced and is fine after taking a shot off the side of his left knee midway through the third period Thursday"

Edited by esteef

Guest gofish

For 6'3 Franzen sure isn't very tough.

I never agreed with giving him a 10 year extension.

Franzen is fine, he will play Thursday.

Detroit likes to stir s*** up and make it sound like someone is hurt so the other team makes a line change and changes their s*** up. Then when Franzen pops up they are like.. WTF? NOOOOOO.

*Babcock: hehe. owned.*

Sounds like the Groin Fairy strikes again.

If it was the groin he would not be questionable for tomorrows game. If you have a sore groin your sitting out for more than 1 day, which he still may do anyways.

Ericsson's tough as nails. This is the second night so far he's blocked a shot and been injured enough not to play the rest of the game then is ready to play the next games.

Gotta love this kid :)

You could call him stupid for not wearing padding there for the second night in a row.

:hehe:

Ericsson's tough as nails. This is the second night so far he's blocked a shot and been injured enough not to play the rest of the game then is ready to play the next games.

If he was so tough as you say, he would have never left the game. Just saying! :rolleyes:

Hopefully Franzen is fine. I mean, I'd hate to see Helm replace him on the top line if he were out for any lenght of time.

Guest micah

Agreed, tape it up and play. I like that.

If he was so tough as you say, he would have never left the game. Just saying! :rolleyes:

Hopefully Franzen is fine. I mean, I'd hate to see Helm replace him on the top line if he were out for any lenght of time.

No no-- it makes him extra tough because the injury was just that bad.