• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

10/31 GDT: Red Wings 3 at Flames 1

Rate this topic

Thanks. I will. It will be way better if they can get the W. I have never watched the Wing's win at the Dome live before.

I've only seen 1 game ever at the Dome. Great atmosphere. (of course it was Game 6 of the Cup Finals vs. Tampa in 2004, so you'd expect it to have been pumpin).

Should be a great one tonight.

Going to the game as well. Last Detroit game i went too they were 30 seconds away from winning the stanley cup. Of the total 6 Detroit games ive attended, we have one once. Wings, win this one for me.

Going to this one as well. Haven't missed a Wings game here since 2004 so I've seen wins but far too many losses. I don't feel too confident about this one but it should be a good time nonetheless.

I'm off to "Trick or Treat" in East Lansing. Hope the Wings win big. But I'm thinking its going to be a 5-4 Wings victory. Go Wings.

Have a good night!

Edited by WpgMikos

Hmmm it says this is on FSN+, Which is channel 901 on my comcast box...but when I look at 10 o clock on that channel, it's showing college football is on. Is it just a program guide error or am I missing something...except for the game lol

Hmmm it says this is on FSN+, Which is channel 901 on my comcast box...but when I look at 10 o clock on that channel, it's showing college football is on. Is it just a program guide error or am I missing something...except for the game lol

Same thing here... hmm.

I'm guessing it's a programming guide error. Considering there is a Red Wing's special on even though it says College Football.

Yup, at first i was getting a blank screen...but just a min ago the red wings special popped up. I REALLY hate comcast.

I'm SO TIRED of everyone in interviews saying...oh its just another man down, it'll make us come closer together more as a team. We know what we need to do, and who needs to step up, and we just gotta go out there and make it happen. It sounds like they were given a "cliche response" on a piece of paper before the interview. I just want them to cut the BS and be honest...tell it like it is.

I'm SO TIRED of everyone in interviews saying...oh its just another man down, it'll make us come closer together more as a team. We know what we need to do, and who needs to step up, and we just gotta go out there and make it happen. It sounds like they were given a "cliche response" on a piece of paper before the interview. I just want them to cut the BS and be honest...tell it like it is.

...when Devellano did that he was flamed by this board..