• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

11/12 GDT: Canucks 1 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

I like when Howard is on his patented hot streaks...Keep it up Jimmy, you have single handedly kept the Wings in this game at times.

Also Miller looked solid to me, he looked fast, made a nice check (thats right a nice check by a non Griffins softy), and had a great shot block on the PK

NHL.com has four Canucks with -1 from the first period. Has the rule changed that powerplay goals don't affect your +/-?

it was a pp goal, but its showing as a even strength goal.

Everyone pay a couple of dollars to Hockeystreams.com. It's fairly cheap and the streams are much better than the free ones.

WOW sir, thank you very much, very good price, really good price if you get a couple of months, high quality!

NHL.com has four Canucks with -1 from the first period. Has the rule changed that powerplay goals don't affect your +/-?

they fixed it. at least on yahoo sports

Anyone else find it funny that Abdelkader's favorite sport is football and not the one he gets paid 800,000 dollars a year to play.

(FSD Player Profile)

What's funny about that? American Football is the best sport ever invented. As evidenced by number fans and $$$$.

Anyone else find it funny that Abdelkader's favorite sport is football and not the one he gets paid 800,000 dollars a year to play.

(FSD Player Profile)

A lot of the players on my team liked soccer more than hockey, but that's something you'd expect being in mexico.

I just always figured if you make a living playing hockey it would be your favorite sport.

Didn't zetterberg say he enjoyed playing European football more as a kid? Could of sworn he said that.

If you're talking about worldwide, wouldn't that be soccer?

Nothing matters outside America, duh.

And Howard is looking really good.

Edited by Carman