• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

11/12 GDT: Canucks 1 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

Yet they also had a sweet looking jersey to fall back on:

jersey290_b.jpg

I mean really, why not just use this jersey? It screams old time hockey.

I've always liked this jersey. It's colors weren't randomly chosen out of a box of crayons like a few of the older Canucks jerseys. Plus it resembles the old Hartford Whalers jerseys, and that's not a bad thing in my book. :thumbup:

"Let me just sneak by this guy here and... oh f***, did my stick hit something?" Ever had to squeeze between to fat chicks at a bar? You suck you stomach in and just try and squeeze by unnoticed... then BAM one sees you and you're instantly thinking "where can I run?".

Heh, right, you probably got it right. Whenever I pass fat chicks I try my best not to hit them with my stick especially not in the face.

Heh, right, you probably got it right. Whenever I pass fat chicks I try my best not to hit them with my stick especially not in the face.

:lol: I noticed I spelled two as "to" in that quote as well... so I sounded like a double jack-ass.

Edited by Drake_Marcus

:lol: I noticed I spelled two as "to" in that quote as well... so I sounded like a double jack-ass.

I didn't even notice that. And I agree: sometimes squeezing through defensemen with puck must seem like being in a crowded bar with a drink in your hand and at the same time defending your girlfriend from douchebag jocks.

Nice sleeve-save by Howard!

Edited by P. Marlowe