• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

11/12 GDT: Canucks 1 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

494 posts in this topic

From NHL :

Vancouver Canucks forward Darcy Hordichuk was automatically suspended for one game, and Canucks coach Alain Vigneault fined $10,000 by the NHL for violation of the instigator rule.

Hordichuk was assessed an instigator penalty with 4:56 left in the third period of Tuesdays' game against the St. Louis Blues. NHL rules state any player given an instigator penalty in the final five minutes of a game or at any point in overtime is automatically suspended one game, and his coach automatically fined $10,000.

Hordichuk will miss Thursday's game at Detroit; he can return for Saturday's game at Colorado.

Vancouver's lines -

Raymond - Sedin - Kesler

Burrows - Wellwood - Samuelsson

Hansen - Rypien - Bernier

Pettinger - Johnson - Glass

Mitchell - Bieksa

Edler - Salo

Schneider - Ehrhoff

Vancouver's lines -

Raymond - Sedin - Kesler

Burrows - Wellwood - Samuelsson

Hansen - Rypien - Bernier

Pettinger - Johnson - Glass

Mitchell - Bieksa

Edler - Salo

Schneider - Ehrhoff

team reeeeeeeeeks! they better not beat us on Stevie Y night!!!!

Anyone watching Center Ice right now? It's the Canucks PPV feed and you can hear the announcers getting ready. John Garrett just asked why someone would wear a Leafs sweater to this game.

Is Meech in yet? Even though we won big last night Lebda still sucks. Was he on the ice for that one goal? I can't remember. It takes a 9-1 win for him to stay on the plus side.

Anyone watching Center Ice right now? It's the Canucks PPV feed and you can hear the announcers getting ready. John Garrett just asked why someone would wear a Leafs sweater to this game.

Hahahaha!

Wings win, Hank with the hat trick. Sooner or later, it'll happen.

not if you keep jinxing him :angry:

(j/k)

Edited by dat's sick

Is Meech in yet? Even though we won big last night Lebda still sucks. Was he on the ice for that one goal? I can't remember. It takes a 9-1 win for him to stay on the plus side.

Won't be tonight, he's on the 3rd D pairing with Ericsson.

Rags Thrashers game is exciting so far!! 2 fights, a goal by the Thrashers 20 secs in then the Rags score couple min later. 1-1 Both teams are flying all over the place. Oh and Kovalchuk is playing wooohooo! good for my fantasy!

I think the momemntum from last night's game will continue, but Vancouver will put up a fight.

Wings win 6-3

Im dying here....I need a working stream. I used justinlive last night but I cant find the password. Anyone got it? Or another working stream? Other than the one posted at the beginning of this thread?