• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

thedatsyukian

Patrick Eaves Watch Thread.

Rate this topic

Eaves once again proving he's a keeper.

Not only a keeper, but a LONG term keeper... I would seriously like to see Holland sign him to at least a 4 year extension and wouldn't be mad if he went upwards of 6 or 7 years in a deal, that's how much I believe in Eaves and think he can impact this team when given the chance (as he's showing this year)

Not only a keeper, but a LONG term keeper... I would seriously like to see Holland sign him to at least a 4 year extension and wouldn't be mad if he went upwards of 6 or 7 years in a deal, that's how much I believe in Eaves and think he can impact this team when given the chance (as he's showing this year)

Well if he does score 20G how much do you think he would ask for?

Well if he does score 20G how much do you think he would ask for?

I think he realizes that he's found a home here and is grateful that we've resurrected his career - I think he can be had long term at a hit of 2-2.5 a year or less, depending on how they structure it... and for a guy who can score 20, kill penalties and fill any of the 4 lines roles asked of him AND PP time if needed (basically any role he's asked to play) - it would be well worth it...

Edited by stevkrause

Red Wings forward Patrick Eaves left midway through the second period with an apparent knee or leg injury after colliding with Torrey Mitchell. Babcock said he will be re-evaluated on Wednesday.

per mlive.

thumbdown.gif Hopefully just a bruise of some sort which may keep him out of the next game. We shall see but not good obviously as it happened on a nice finish to a check.