• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
tdinc

Some Pics of Tonights game

Rate this topic

Hi everyone, As always, I like to share my experience from games I attend with pictures. and today was no exception. As today being my birthday, I had a blast being at tonights game with my Wife who got these tickets for me as my present. we had excellent seats. The following pics consist of the Stevie Y's commemorrtive plaque and some warm up pics and in game pics. now here is the kicker....... after the warm up and after the game started about 2 mintues in. i turned to my right I took a double take... and 10 seats to our right inb the same row. The one and only Scotty Bowman and his family enjoying the game. :)

so Enjoy the pics!!

img4739u.jpg

img4736m.jpg

img4735z.jpg

img4795q.jpg

img4815a.jpg

img4882.jpg

img4999aj.jpg

img5090t.jpg

img5099ut.jpg

img5142r.jpg

img5143.jpg

img5147l.jpg

img5060.jpg

Edited by tdinc

scotty <3 love the man. my friend texted saying she could see him from her seats. i like the plaque everyone got. wish i was there to get one. also HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! if your birthday was last night, it must of been a great birthday.

A late happy birthday to you! :)

What an awesome present from your wife! Glad the Wings got a win on your special day ;)

Also, how awesome that you got to catch Scotty not too far from ya!

Couldn'ta said it better myself. Belated but best wishes on your birthday. Also couldn't have thought of a better way to spend it myself! :thumbup:

Hi everyone, As always, I like to share my experience from games I attend with pictures. and today was no exception. As today being my birthday, I had a blast being at tonights game with my Wife who got these tickets for me as my present. we had excellent seats. The following pics consist of the Stevie Y's commemorrtive plaque and some warm up pics and in game pics. now here is the kicker....... after the warm up and after the game started about 2 mintues in. i turned to my right I took a double take... and 10 seats to our right inb the same row. The one and only Scotty Bowman and his family enjoying the game. :)

so Enjoy the pics!!

Lovely stuff!

Cool present from your wife!