• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

11/14 GDT: Ducks 4 at Red Wings 7

Rate this topic

Predictions:

- Wings squeak out a victory (4-3, 3-2), despite having several 5-on-3 power plays

- Perry kicks one of our players and is given a minor penalty

- Niederfag jumps Datsyuk and Bertuzzi ends him

This would be perfect.

This should be a fun game! With Bert and Miller facing their former teams! :flash:

And May in the line-up!

I hope big E f***s up Perry again :battle:

Wings win 5-3 (Pasha, Big Bert, Homer, Lids and big E with the ENG) - (Getzlaf, Perry, Ryan)

Edited by CanadaBoy

boy i wish ericsson would do ALOT more of that. IT seems like he is holds back sometimes

Agreed, he was playing with some spark on Thursday night, but then again the whole team seemed to be playing with a little more aggression.

4-2 wings. May doesn't fight because he's gone in back to back nights with a bad eye. I'm thinking maybe Abdelkader puts those lessons he got from May a couple practices ago to use tonight and puts a hurting on someone.

4-2 wings. May doesn't fight because he's gone in back to back nights with a bad eye. I'm thinking maybe Abdelkader puts those lessons he got from May a couple practices ago to use tonight and puts a hurting on someone.

cough*COREY FAIRY!*cough

Sorry about that, I seem to have a cold.

Edited by cjm502

:lol: While you're right that he's not a goal scorer he's got better hands than a guy like Helm. He's more of an Eaves type of guy without the shot.

Edit: to be fair his hands aren't much better than Helms... Actually it's a bit of a wash between the two, I'm just saying that it's silly to suggest Helm's more likely to score.

Yeah his hands may be slightly better than Helm's, but Helm has speed to create chances. He's so ridiculously fast that he's going to get penalty shots or at the very least draw interference calls. Even when he doesn't get calls, he's going to create chances like he did against the Ducks last year in the playoffs.

18-1 wings win. ducks are sucking right now.

First off. Gaara and Naruto = Fail.

Second, Wings will win this one, dare I say.

1-0.

Abdelkader will get the goal.

boy i wish ericsson would do ALOT more of that. IT seems like he is holds back sometimes

I think he's hesitant to get roughing calls against him. He isn't the kind of guy who's willing to put the team down by a man for personal reasons.

That being said he's not going to back down if someone rings the bell. If Perry acts like a little ***** out there I expect Ericsson to walk up and remind him who's the bigger man.

Yeah his hands may be slightly better than Helm's, but Helm has speed to create chances. He's so ridiculously fast that he's going to get penalty shots or at the very least draw interference calls. Even when he doesn't get calls, he's going to create chances like he did against the Ducks last year in the playoffs.

Helm is definitely the kind of guy who exemplifies the saying "speed kills". :sly:

First off. Gaara and Naruto = Fail.

Second, Wings will win this one, dare I say.

1-0.

Abdelkader will get the goal.

How dare theeee speack ill of gaara!!!! :blink: :blink:

I'm streaming the game again, same location as last time...see my sig for link and password. It is a flash stream, so that does mean it might not work well for everyone. If there's any questions I'll try to answer them. I tend to give LGW highest priority in terms of info, since I keep it updated in the sig.

Hockeytown, I recall you saying you'd try to add stream links to the first post last game. Not sure if you're going to start doing that.

Go Wings and Go Griffs, both playing at same time :P

Edited by drumnj

Lots of history with Anaheim, needed game 7 last year in 2nd round to beat them but beat them we did.

Considering where we are in the standings and where they are ... wow, can't complain about being 8th.

Anyhow, bad blood tonight and Wings squeak out a win 4-3.

Really hate Ducks... But Getzlaf is something. If there would be a way to get him... imagine the most clutch line in the play-offs: Zetter-Getzlaf-Cleary, Kronwall-Stuart. That would be a nightmare for the opposition to play against them

Really hate Ducks... But Getzlaf is something. If there would be a way to get him... imagine the most clutch line in the play-offs: Zetter-Getzlaf-Cleary, Kronwall-Stuart. That would be a nightmare for the opposition to play against them

Full agreement here, with warm fuzzies in my heart regarding the bolded part.

Full agreement here, with warm fuzzies in my heart regarding the bolded part.

the only bad thing is that he is more untouchable than Ovechkin and Crosby altogether. At least, Duck management needs to treat him this way.