• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

11/18 GDT: Stars 3 at Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

Stuart a roughing penalty for getting punched in the face. Good call.

yeah no s*** eh...the nhl refs always pull that s***. Morrow punches him three times in the face and Stuart shoves him once and they both go. Maybe the refs should grow some balls and call the one who is instigating the altercation

How is that a penalty? It was stick on stick? I really wish there was a program after each game of the refs explaining every call...

idk? it wasn't hooking that's for sure. maybe a light slashing penalty that coulda went either way. it pisses me off they don't even get the penalty right if they're gonna call it.

according to fanmyth being on winning side from fight, additional energy is guaranteed for the team. So far only Dallas plays with energy. Care to explain?

If so maybe it is better to lose fight, uh?

Edited by hokike

yeah no s*** eh...the nhl refs always pull that s***. Morrow punches him three times in the face and Stuart shoves him once and they both go. Maybe the refs should grow some balls and call the one who is instigating the altercation

Or maybe Stuart should realise that hes playing hockey and throw some punches back! Its a scrum in front of the net...he cant expect to shove and turtle and draw a penalty. Never happens.

nvmm

Im all for rough stuff. I'd mcuh rather have seen Stuart throw some back in Morrow's face cause you knwo they're both getting 2 anyways. All I'm saying is that in situations like that, and not just cause Morrow threw more punches than Stuart, if one person is doing far more than the other they shouldnt both get called. Morrow instigated the altercation and should there for be penalized.

But you're right, Stuart should have just knocked Morrow around some too cause the refs are always going to give each guy two minutes so if you're going to get a penalty you may as well deserve it.

is it just me or has there been a ton of odd man rushes this game... the D seem to be getting caught whenever we have the puck in their zone

It's not just you. They're finding the open man on the counter with some nice long passes. Obviously Crawford seen something on tape and is exploiting it.

Edited by Johnny Diamonds

Im all for rough stuff. I'd mcuh rather have seen Stuart throw some back in Morrow's face cause you knwo they're both getting 2 anyways. All I'm saying is that in situations like that, and not just cause Morrow threw more punches than Stuart, if one person is doing far more than the other they shouldnt both get called. Morrow instigated the altercation and should there for be penalized.

But you're right, Stuart should have just knocked Morrow around some too cause the refs are always going to give each guy two minutes so if you're going to get a penalty you may as well deserve it.

I agree. He should be penalized, because that's the rule. But games like these prove to me anyone can be an NHL ref, that dumb frickin fool from Quebec is calling anything. And it isnt the first time, like you said there, Stuart should just start feeding him shots, if your going to get the 2mins, at least make it worth something.

Or maybe Stuart should realise that hes playing hockey and throw some punches back! Its a scrum in front of the net...he cant expect to shove and turtle and draw a penalty. Never happens.

Or maybe Stuart is thinking he'll catch Morrow later with his head down and teach him a lesson while not taking any penalty.

Or maybe Stuart is thinking he'll catch Morrow later with his head down and teach him a lesson while not taking any penalty.

He should be looking to do that anyway. And he DID take a penalty. 2 minute minor for turtling.

I agree. He should be penalized, because that's the rule. But games like these prove to me anyone can be an NHL ref, that dumb frickin fool from Quebec is calling anything. And it isnt the first time, like you said there, Stuart should just start feeding him shots, if your going to get the 2mins, at least make it worth something.

I guess the thing that bugs me in a way is that Stuart, or whoever, shouldnt be forced into that situation. If you get into a little scrum and you decide for the better of your team you'll take a couple of punches to the face to draw a penalty you shouldnt get an automatic 2 minutes. In that case Stuart really didnt deserve a penalty and we should have had a PP if they were going to call anything. It's lame that in those situations they give a penalty to both guys no matter what.

That being said, if you know that's the case, f***in punch away and earn your penalty