• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

11/18 GDT: Stars 3 at Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

There is no excuse, with instant replay and the league reviewing goals in Toronto, that they could not have an accurate view that conclusively showed it was a goal.

I call bulls***.

That is the worst ******* no-goal call I have ever seen in my entire life.

It's right up there...

Normally I'd be the one saying all these s***ty calls even each other out, but this is a completely bogus "intent to blow the whistle" piece of s***. What's the point of having a replay system at all?

I guarantee if that shot is taken by Sidney Crosby, it's a goal- PERIOD.

I guarantee if Crosby shot it wide and it went under the net, clearly from behind itd be a goal, buts neither here nor there.

I've seen managers pull their teams off the field for one reason or another, most of it having to do with protesting an umpire's ruling.

We should not be playing right now. That was a travesty of the order I have never seen in a hockey game.

Guest E_S_A_D
WHAT THE f***? Play blown dead? It was already in the net, you ******* Toronto idiots.

Auger and LaRue.

This isn't Toronto. Toronto called Detroit to say, 'the puck was in before the whistle'. Larue had to OVERRULE this by playing the 'intent card'. Larue deserves his own thread here.

The NHL will come out and defend their refs like they always do. They'll say "The intent to blow the whistle was there, even if the whistle hadn't quite been blown by that point". They always pull that line, regardless of the team.

But it seems to me that the sheer number of calls like this that we've seen SURELY would mean that it's happening to other teams too. If it's happening to other teams too, then one has to wonder why the hell the NHL doesn't do more to modify this rule to make it overturnable.

In an age where we can have a replay less than 5 seconds after a play occurs, there is ZERO reason that a call like that should be blown the way it was.

*steps off soapbox*

f*** THE NHL

f*** THESE REFS

I'M ******* DONE WITH THIS GODDAMN LEAGUE.

I STILL LOVE THE WINGS, BUT I WILL NOT CONTRIBUTE ONE MORE GODDAMN DIME TO THIS ******* LEAGUE NOR ANY OTHER FRANCHISE BY BUYING THEIR MERCHANDISE OR THEIR ******* TICKETS OR WATCHING THEIR STUPID ******* GAMES.

THIS IS A ******* TRAVESTY.

And yes I'm on the conspiracy theorist train now too. f*** this bulls***.

I can certainly see, at times like this, why ppl are on the conspiracy train. That call was insanely bad