• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

12/11 GDT: Ducks 2 at Red Wings 3 (OT)

Rate this topic

Oh please. Show some optimism. He's played well lately. Anytime he can pitch in it should be a happy mood, he shouldn't be relied on to score he's not a leader anymore.

he got lucky the sun shines on a dog's ass once in a while.... bounces happen when you play long enough...

Right place right time Ill give him that

he got lucky the sun shines on a dog's ass once in a while.... bounces happen when you play long enough...

Right place right time Ill give him that

I mean it's not like he didn't mean to score a goal there. No one said Shanahan was just lucky when he scored those types of goals. Stop reaching to diminish the contributions of a secondary scorer on a team riddled with injuries.

I mean it's not like he didn't mean to score a goal there. No one said Shanahan was just lucky when he scored those types of goals. Stop reaching to diminish the contributions of a secondary scorer on a team riddled with injuries.

Stop acting like Bertuzzi is god's gift to hockey 1st... and yes Shanny was lucky scoring those goals..... so Back on topic if you want to continue this there is a thread for this

Stop acting like Bertuzzi is god's gift to hockey 1st... and yes Shanny was lucky scoring those goals..... so Back on topic if you want to continue this there is a thread for this

Where have I said that Bertuzzi is the best hockey player ever? I'm just satisfied with his production, and find fans that belittle my favorite team and players annoying.

does anyone else think that stuart and leino look alike?

I think Bertuzzi and Leino look alike.

Very happy for Bert getting that goal. He's been doing everything else right besides potting one so it's fitting he caught a break there.

Where have I said that Bertuzzi is the best hockey player ever? I'm just satisfied with his production, and find fans that belittle my favorite team and players annoying.

Where did I say that the Wings suck???

Im happy for you that your favorite player scored.... I am And Im glad he scored the goal!!!

the team is finding ways to score goals ..Its a good thing..

well tonight anyway

Edited by Hockeytown_Ryan