• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/2 GDT: Red Wings 4 at Coyotes 1

Rate this topic

Guest mindfly
Ever since that stupid thread posted on here bashing Mickey, I havent gotten FSD forever. These other announcers are ******* morons. Hopefully the Wings can play a good game to make up for it.

Can't you choose the feed if you have nhlnetowork/center ice or something?

Guest CaliWingsNut

Anyone else find it funny that the first game there are no streams of is @ Phoenix? ironic? conspiracy?

Either can I because of the first half of the season, but he had a terrible second half which is why I can see why they did. The pitcher we got in return is going to be a star, though. With V, Porcello, and Max; this team is going to be scary good if we can keep Cabbage.

I hope you're right buddy!

But by the videos they were showing during the pregame, they both looked like they had some wicked stuff!

Guest mindfly

omfg that was close, bertuzzi almost shot it in his own net following a delayed penalty for phoenix

yeah, if you pay them

hahaha

Not sure if you're joking. But no, there is no charge. I've used Yahoo before and they have excellent streams.

Probably better than anything you'll find on justin tv.

Guest CaliWingsNut
If the Coyotes had fans, then there would be a stream, because apparently drum won't be streaming anymore.

Let's blame Bettman.

I agree! (even w/ the oozing sarcasm) since there's multiple streams for every other game tonight.