• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/2 GDT: Red Wings 4 at Coyotes 1

Rate this topic

Lets do the same to them as we did the Avs...BEAT IN REGULATION!!!

To me I think that the extra point in OT is what is making it so hard to move up in the standings this year. Just at a quick glance there seems to be more games being lost after regulation this year then last...so a win really only has been gaining you 1 point on many nights...

Wings have to beat these teams in front of them, and the need to do it in 60 Minutes.

Leino with another GWG!!!

Red Wings playing the team that they probably support the most financially under the CBA. There should be a little Wings logo on the shoulder of the Phoenix sweater.

Hopefully they get this done in regulation and keep the momentum from last game. As others said, it's hard for a team to separate itself in the standings because of the loser point.

I'm picking Bert to get one tonight. And Helm to keep busting his ass out there like he always does. Hopefully he'll get one too. A shorty. :D

Edited by haroldsnepsts

This year the West looks more competitive than it was last season.

We'll likely need 100 points to assure a playoff spot.

I'm just frustrated that our injured guys take so damn long to heal. A week ago, there was talk of Kronwall and Cleary being ready by tonight. Next thing you know, they'll keep pushing this s*** back every game like we've seen in the past. I wish for once someone would return ahead of schedule.

saw Franzen at life time the other day. He said his leg has been feeling "great", but wouldn't say when he was coming back... maybe he will surprise us all and come back early!

saw Franzen at life time the other day. He said his leg has been feeling "great", but wouldn't say when he was coming back... maybe he will surprise us all and come back early!

Okay, what is life time?

At first I thought you were like, I saw Franzen on lifetime last night and..... lol

Okay, what is life time?

At first I thought you were like, I saw Franzen on lifetime last night and..... lol

haha, no, not the women's television channel. It is a fitness center. He was swimming laps in the pool and we talked to him for a few minutes. He sounded surprisingly optimistic about his return date...

haha, no, not the women's television channel. It is a fitness center. He was swimming laps in the pool and we talked to him for a few minutes. He sounded surprisingly optimistic about his return date...

That's awesome! Good for you and good to hear the great news.

Thanks for sharing!

You should have raced him in the pool! :scared:

No Mickey Redmond on this roadtrip?

Mickey doesn't travel during the regular season if they have a far trip. He has Celiac and has it quite bad. He has to have his own dishes and utensils. Not everywhere they go has a place where he can fix his own food.

Both my sisters have it, but not as bad as he does. It really sucks.

We need to finish the year with somewhere around 90-93 points based on the last few years in order to get the 8th spot. 93 points represents a 0.567 winning percentage. The Wings currently have a 0.575 winning percentage. This means that they are right on the cusp of the 8th position based in historical winning percentages. And they are 3 points out of eigth position with 1 game in hand. If they win tonight, they will be 1 point out.

This means that if their winning percentage in the last 44 games improves even a little bit, they will most likely make the playoffs.

We need to come out of the next 10 games which is the toughest part of the entire schedule with at least 10 points.

I was be sarcastic.

Guest mindfly
Mickey doesn't travel during the regular season if they have a far trip. He has Celiac and has it quite bad. He has to have his own dishes and utensils. Not everywhere they go has a place where he can fix his own food.

Thanks for the info!

yeah, my whole family has it, it sucks! But celiacs doesn't vary much in degree of severity from patient to patient. If you have it, you can't eat gluten because your body can't digest it properly. There are more foods you can eat than you can't... still sucks

Edited by cupforwings

yeah, my whole family has it, it sucks! But celiacs doesn't vary much in degree of severity from patient to patient. If you have it, you can't eat gluten because your body can't digest it properly. There are more foods you can eat than you can't...

But I thought the reason he doesn't go anywhere is because he has a fear of flying. He will only take the bus to columbus or chicago.

You're right about the first paragraph. I should have said that Mickey had Celiac, which is one of several diseases where a person can't eat wheat. My cousin's kid has that. My sisters have other issues where it does vary- allergies, intolerance- that kind of thing. We just tend to lump them all together when sharing info with each other. You are right, though. I mis-spoke.

Mickey does fly during the playoffs, IIRC. I had read somewhere that he doesn't like to go to LA because they don't allow cooking in the hotel rooms, where other places allow a kitchenette.

For those who asked about a stream, drumnj had said he's not doing it for a while, so I'm just looking up ATDHE. If you can get a justintv, it's better, but I don't feel like searching around there.

Okay, they just showed Edwin Jackson!

UGGHH!! I still can't believe the Tigers traded Jackson!

Either can I because of the first half of the season, but he had a terrible second half which is why I can see why they did. The pitcher we got in return is going to be a star, though. With V, Porcello, and Max; this team is going to be scary good if we can keep Cabbage.

First Red Wings game of 2010! Here's to a nice win for the first game of the year much like the one we had for the last game of 09.

It'd be nice to see Leino get another goal and Pasha to start a good streak. Also for Bert to play well in January as he did in December.

Red Wings 5 (Datsyuk, Leino, Bert, Flips, Lidstrom)

Coyotes 2

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!