• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/12 GDT: Red Wings 0 at Islanders 6

Rate this topic

3 of the last 4 games now have involved s***ty efforts by the Wings.

This team is headed in the wrong direction.

Is anybody surprised, though? A team that doesn't show up for games 6 and 7 of the SCF isn't going to show up against an Islanders team in mid January.

Disgraceful.

Babcock should be tearing the Away locker room apart and chucking it at the players.

I'm sure he's had to do that many times this season with all the no-shows and shutouts this team has faced.

Obviously whatever he's told them for motivation hasn't worked.

Is anybody surprised, though? A team that doesn't show up for games 6 and 7 of the SCF isn't going to show up against an Islanders team in mid January.

Aren't you a ray of sunshine today?

The Islanders are doing something that the Wings should have been doing throughout the season when the have a lead: try to add on it.

After the 2nd Period

Red Wings: 0

Islanders: 4

Shots on Goal so far

Red Wings: 9

Islanders: 25

Last goal for the Islanders came from Streit (6) @ 16:19 2nd Period. Assists from Bailey (12) and Hillen (11), a power play goal.

Wings have no jump and are being badly outplayed and outhustled by the Islanders. Our top players (Datsyuk, Bertuzzi, etc) aren't showing up as they should. They have an excellent chance of getting in to 8th place in the conference with the Kings idle tonight, but they just s*** the bed tonight. All I want right now is 1 goal to keep from being shut out, again, this season. Just a bad, bad game tonight.

These threads are horrible when they are losing, thanks to you. Page after page of your incessant whining.

These threads are horrible when they are losing, thanks to you. Page after page of your incessant whining.

Are you going to refute anything that I said in my post, or just attack me personally?

Besides, with mindfly out, someone has to pick up the slack. Poor guy is probably banging hsi head against the wall in Sweden right now.

Edited by GMRwings1983

Now I want to see them tie it up just to watch you have to s*** yourself.

I'll stream it with the webcam if you want :lol:

Hell, the Octopus thown on the ice has better puck handling than the Wings do right now. Mabye we should suit it up :P

Just because Leino is in the line-up doesn't mean everyone has to emulate him does it?

Leino has actually been better than our top line in this game. At least he had one good shift of cycling out there.

Personally, I think Helm should be on the 2nd line with Flip and Cleary.

I'm sure he's had to do that many times this season with all the no-shows and shutouts this team has faced.

Obviously whatever he's told them for motivation hasn't worked.

That's what I can't understand. I suspect Babcock's reputation as a scary dude is overblown. Or else he's not utilising it properly. Especially if he treats them with respect most of the time - a violent, screaming bollocking might wake the f***ers up.

Are you going to refute anything that I said in my post, or just attack me personally?

Besides, with mindfly out, someone has to pick up the slack. Poor guy is probably banging hsi head against the wall in Sweden right now.

Just gonna attack you personally.

This Wings team brings out the nihilist in me.

You must be happy, though, now that your boy Howard has finally been taken.

Howard wasn't the problem tonight (second goal was the only one I could blame him for and I doubt he even saw it), and I don't see any joy in Howard letting in softies (not tonight), the team getting obliterated with Howard in net, or having Howard get pulled.

But I guess when I argue anything against the Howard bandwagon I hate his guts and want to see him fail every game. Come on now.

I can guarantee you guys that we'll still be having these kind of games once Franzen, Kronwall and Williams return.

This may be the dumbass post of this thread. Of course we can't tell for sure yet, 'cause it ain't ovah. You can guarantee jack on such an idiotic proposition. Why would you even want to? Good lord, Deb. Don't watch if that cloud is that big and black over your head.