• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/12 GDT: Red Wings 0 at Islanders 6

Rate this topic

Beat the Sharks on the road, proceed to get ass kicked by Isles. OK then.

This is pretty standard this season.

The bad thing about pulling Howard is that having Ozzie in isn't going to help. Ozzie can't score goals (well, he can but it shouldn't be counted on. ;))

hahaha, and everyone here is convinced injuries are our problem.

Yeah, I don't think so.

Our problem are those has-been's wearing numbers 13 and 40, who are averaging less than a point per game this season. The homers on this site need to call these players out instead of babying them all the time.

Also, Babcock has done a poor job motivating this team game to game. He may look like a fierce and angry coach, but these players seem to be oblivious to him this season.

Osgood's delay getting on the ice is embarassing. This team is an inconsistent joke right now.

damn this is a terrible waste of a chance to jump LA, and I know the Isles have been hot lately, but we don't even look like we're trying out there; hope we see an improved effort on Thu b/c if we can't beat the Canes either, then we've got a lot more serious of a problem than all the injuries this year

Our problem are those has-been's wearing numbers 13 and 40, who are averaging less than a point per game this season. The homers on this site need to call these players out instead of babying them all the time.

Also, Babcock has done a poor job motivating this team game to game. He may look like a fierce and angry coach, but these players seem to be oblivious to him this season.

Osgood's delay getting on the ice is embarassing. This team is an inconsistent joke right now.

How do you go from being great to bad in 1 year? Sure the homers are bias, but so are trolls like you.

How do you go from being great to bad in 1 year? Sure the homers are bias, but so are trolls like you.

Troll?

This coming from a guy who's been here for 2 months.

I said what I felt like saying and what I believe to be true. Don't like it. Too bad.

Give me an answer then. How do the great Henrik Zetterberg and Pavel Datsyuk go from "top 10 nhl players" to barely having 30 points this season? Lidstrom and Rafalski couldnt scoreto save there life this year, and the Wings have looked energized in a max of 5-6 games this year.

It's not trolling, it's the truth.

agreed. That guy is a bipolar pessimist... its pretty sad actually

i mean, calling zetterberg and datsyuk has beens is ridiculous and sad. sure glad I don't have to watch games with him/her

Edited by cupforwings

I can guarantee you guys that we'll still be having these kind of games once Franzen, Kronwall and Williams return.

We'll continue to have these games as long as Datsyuk, Zetterberg, Rafalski and Lidstrom continue to suck offensively.

And it's been a while now since Bertuzzi netted a goal. He looks invisible tonight, which is hard considering his size.