• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/12 GDT: Red Wings 0 at Islanders 6

Rate this topic

I can guarantee you guys that we'll still be having these kind of games once Franzen, Kronwall and Williams return.

I have to disagree. Franzen can be coutned on for at least a point a game. We may still show no passion as a team, but we won't be getting shut out anymore. I have faith in Franzen.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA
We'll continue to have these games as long as Datsyuk, Zetterberg, Rafalski and Lidstrom continue to suck offensively.

And it's been a while now since Bertuzzi netted a goal. He looks invisible tonight, which is hard considering his size.

If only we had dressed May

We'll continue to have these games as long as Datsyuk, Zetterberg, Rafalski and Lidstrom continue to suck offensively.

And it's been a while now since Bertuzzi netted a goal. He looks invisible tonight, which is hard considering his size.

While I do agree with you that we need more from those players, the lack of a consistent supporting cast means that teams can put 100% defensive focus on those players and not worry about giving up goals to other lines, which has impacted their slow start off years to where the hell have you gone seasons.

I have to disagree. Franzen can be coutned on for at least a point a game. We may still show no passion as a team, but we won't be getting shut out anymore. I have faith in Franzen.

Ugh, here come the high expectations again. Didn't everyone say Leino was gonna be a 20 goal scoer and Abs at least 15? Weren't the return of Flip and Z gonna solve most of our problems?

I'm sorry but ONE player won't make much difference. This team, as a whole, is inconsistent and sad.

Ugh, here come the high expectations again. Didn't everyone say Leino was gonna be a 20 goal scoer and Abs at least 15? Weren't the return of Flip and Z gonna solve most of our problems?

I'm sorry but ONE player won't make much difference. This team, as a whole, is inconsistent and sad.

Sad but true.

Supposing Franzen does come back, it'll take him a while to get back into game shape.

Zetterberg missed 8 games or so, and he looks invisible out there. What can you expect from Franzen that's better, especially with a more severe injury?