• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MacK_Attack

Fleury pursuing charges against Graham James

Rate this topic

Theo Fleury is one step closer to having charges filed against his former coach Graham James.

The former NHLer told TSN he went to Winnipeg police last week and wants to move this matter forward.

"I sought out some good advice from my lawyers and advisors on how to go about dealing with Graham James for abusing me when I was a kid," Fleury said in an email to TSN. "I have been reflecting on this a long time. I wanted to make the biggest impact on preventing this kind of thing from happening in the future."

http://tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=306136

Guest mindfly

atta boy fleury keep them peddo's behind bars

Edited by mindfly

"I sought out some good advice from my lawyers and advisors on how to go about dealing with Graham James for abusing me when I was a kid," Fleury said in an email to TSN.

Still doesn't answer the question. Abuse can be many things, verbal, physical, sexual...

If Theo was sexually abused and he's coming out to do something about it, good for him.

Still doesn't answer the question. Abuse can be many things, verbal, physical, sexual...

If Theo was sexually abused and he's coming out to do something about it, good for him.

From his Bio:

"Fleury co-wrote Playing with Fire, an autobiography released in October 2009, in which he made allegations that he had been sexually abused by former coach Graham James."

James has already been convicted of molesting a kid before (Sheldon Kennedy), so I think it's implied that it's sexual assault.

Theo came public with the allegations a few months ago.

James has already been convicted of molesting a kid before (Sheldon Kennedy), so I think it's implied that it's sexual assault.

Theo came public with the allegations a few months ago.

Yeah, it took a lot of guts for him to have that book published. No wonder he drank so much. I would have too.

I heard his interview on Vancouver's Team 1040 a month or two ago; Some seriously heavy s***. To think my nephew is that age right now playing hockey, I would kill someone if they lead him down that path...

WARNING: SOme of you may want to stop reading right here:

As a 14 and 15 year old living away from home playing hockey, James would take FLuery and (the other kid, can't remember his name) out and party and get them wasted on booze and whatever else. Then he'd take them back to the hotel room and tell them (paraphrasing) "this is how real men have sex with each other". On road trips James would alternate, one night with Fleury and one night with other kid.

So then he started drinking all the time as a 14 year old, cause he was so confused about what the hell was going on. He was drunk or hungover at most games. He said "what the hell did I know, at 14 your dick gets hard when the wind blows and you're not quite sure what to do with it".

You may be able to get a pod cast from the team 1040.

As a 14 and 15 year old living away from home playing hockey, James would take FLuery and (the other kid, can't remember his name)

Sheldon Kennedy, the first kid to have Graham James thrown in jail.

Edited by MacK_Attack

Translation... I wanna get paid.

I think the statute of limitations has expired, so he can't sue James.

Believe it or not, his motivation might actually be something other than money.

Edited by MacK_Attack

True... never thought of that. My initial thought was that it seemed kinda coincidental that this is coming up now, after his comeback didn't pan out.

Edited by Broken 16

True... never thought of that. My initial thought was that it seemed kinda coincidental that this is coming up now, after his comeback didn't pan out.

The book, the comeback, the charges, its all about a man reaching a point in his life where he is reflective and wants to set things straight.

I'm pretty sure there is no statute of limitations for serious crimes in Canada. Not 100% on it though.

He stole his ******* innocence and f***ed him for life. A bullet is the only answer. What a piece of trash. Of course, he is probably going to be made a victim after all is said and done. We live in weird times.

Don't worry-- scumbags who prey on children are pretty much the only people left who can't play the pity card. :thumbup:

Child predators in prison are on the very low end of the totem pole. They get the "short eyes" as it were. Trust me, if he's put into prison for anything, and word gets out to the other prisoners that he's f***ed kids......he won't be alive for long. I mean, even serial murderers think they are above rapists and molesters. f***ed up logic, but that's how it works behind bars.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA
Child predators in prison are on the very low end of the totem pole. They get the "short eyes" as it were. Trust me, if he's put into prison for anything, and word gets out to the other prisoners that he's f***ed kids......he won't be alive for long. I mean, even serial murderers think they are above rapists and molesters. f***ed up logic, but that's how it works behind bars.

As it should be.

I have to admit that I have never been crazy about Fleury, but I was reading an article about him recently (the Hockey News, maybe?) and I have gained respect for the guy.

I hope this goes well. James deserves whatever he gets in prison. People like that, I say -chop off their hands and send them in naked.