• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/19 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Capitals 3

Rate this topic

Guest Howard He Do It?!
and the douchebags come out like clockwork.

Stuart gets undressed and Backstrom scores point blank. then a weird ass deflection, and yes, it's all Ozzy's fault.

And you're the king of the douches for always showing up in GDT's like this.

f*** all you assholes. I'm outta this thread. And I don't even like OZzy that much. But for f***s sakes you guys are lame.

Wow. Don't take it personal dude.

Guest lilja4mvp

can't blame it all on ozzie though. bertuzzi needs to stop taking ******* penalties at bad times. use your brain, todd.

and the douchebags come out like clockwork.

Stuart gets undressed and Backstrom scores point blank. then a weird ass deflection, and yes, it's all Ozzy's fault.

And you're the king of the douches for always showing up in GDT's like this.

f*** all you assholes. I'm outta this thread. And I don't even like OZzy that much. But for f***s sakes you guys are lame.

Screw you sissy! Go hide and pout.

Guest Howard He Do It?!
Who the f*** voted for Ozzie?!?!?!?!

Ozzie has a cell phone down on the ice.

Guest Howard He Do It?!
f*** off you troll.

I swear to god, this place has more trolls that are Wings fans than from other teams. It's really sad because this site used to be great.

But now it's Wings fans baiting each other, and lurking until Ozzy get scored on to post s*** in the GDT.

So to repeat, go f*** yourself. Suspending me would be a favor so I don't come here and waste time with dicks like you who hate Ozzy more than they like the Wings.

You already said you were going to leave but didn't. Don't like it? Leave, don't complain. frankly, no one cares.

Guest lilja4mvp
f*** off you troll.

I swear to god, this place has more trolls that are Wings fans than from other teams. It's really sad because this site used to be great.

But now it's Wings fans baiting each other, and lurking until Ozzy get scored on to post s*** in the GDT.

So to repeat, go f*** yourself. Suspending me would be a favor so I don't come here and waste time with dicks like you who hate Ozzy more than they like the Wings.

cry moar

can't blame it all on ozzie though. bertuzzi needs to stop taking ******* penalties at bad times. use your brain, todd.

but i think i could even stop that five hole that went past him, so if he stopped that which any pro goalie should be able to it would be 2-2