• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2/2 GDT: Red Wings 4 at Sharks 2

Rate this topic

please dont say that name. its a terrible name. that man makes me wanna :rip:

Bucci might not always say things Wings fans like to hear, but at least he genuinely loves the game, which is more than I can say about a lot of people on the "worldwide leader".

What in the hell is up people? I missed the first period because I was getting mind-f***ed by Lost and then reveling in the aftermath. Umm, 2-2 after 20 eh? Hmmm...what happened?

Gave up 2 in the first ten minutes then half of LGW denounced the Wings and left. Next ten minutes we dominated and tied it up with ease and half of those people came back with half of those people saying they were sorry and the other half of those half that came back saying STFU we still suck but I'm back.

Got it?

Gave up 2 in the first ten minutes then half of LGW denounced the Wings and left. Next ten minutes we dominated and tied it up with ease and half of those people came back with half of those people saying they were sorry and the other half of those half that came back saying STFU we still suck but I'm back.

Got it?

that about sums it up... only on LGW

Got it?

HAHAHAHA post of the night right there.

Got it?

So the usual?

Guest Lidstromboli

i think it's more like "wings play poorly for 15 minutes and people talk about it, then they tie it up and the 'i told you so's pop in"

;)

i think it's more like "wings play poorly for 15 minutes and people talk about it, then they tie it up and the 'i told you so's pop in"

;)

Well i will never say i told ya so, but I have been positive about it. I don't take a 2-0 deficit as ...OMGZ GAME OVER like most here lol.

I gotta admit. After the second goal off the second coming of Captain Rubberpads (CuJo) and the subsequent crappy play by our boys, I was thinking I was going to be able to hit the sack with a relatively clean conscience knowing that I wouldn't be missing anything if I just went to bed since they were just going to lay another turd on the ice. Color me ashamed. In the blink of an eye, it's tied 2-2 and the Wings have life and shots on goal.

Also, did anyone else think that Kronner had tore the s*** out of his knee again when he lost his skate blade? I was like, "Oh f***! Not again!" Glad it was just a skate malfunction.

I'm friggin tired... but I got to say... GO WINGS!