• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2/3 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Ducks 3

Rate this topic

I fully expect the Wings to come back in this game. Not the best of periods, but both goals were total flukes. A deflection and a batted in with the hand goal that should have been called back.

They weren't flukes.

It was bad defensive coverage and an unwillingness to block shots. As I've said earlier, our horrific point coverage is the cause of those goals.

We give up more goals from point shots than probably any other team. Not a coincidence.

Looks like the San Jose game may have been another cock tease.

The Wings have excelled at one game winning streaks this season.

Anaheim just wants to make the playoffs more at this point, with their recent play.

The ducks played 1 game in the past 4 nights, and the 1 game was against a crappy panthers teams.

The wings played 2 games the past 4 nights, 1 against one of the best teams in the league, the other last night against THE best team in the league.

The wings are tired. I wouldn't read to much into this game if they lose.

They weren't flukes.

It was bad defensive coverage and an unwillingness to block shots. As I've said earlier, our horrific point coverage is the cause of those goals.

We give up more goals from point shots than probably any other team. Not a coincidence.

WOW YOU MUST BE BLIND, YOU DID NOT SEE THE GUY REDIRECTED THE PUCK TO THE LOWER CORNER OF THE NET ??

THE FIRST ONE I WILL SAY GOOD GOAL BUT NOT THE SECOND.

I can't believe that Chinchilla's obvious hand deflection/redirection counts. Well, I can believe, because it's so f***ed up and it's against Detroit so it has to count, but still, what's next, just picking the puck up and skating to the net and throwing the puck in for a goal? They wouldn't even have to go to the "Have No Clue Room" in Toronto to review it. It's an automatic "good goal". And this league wonders why most people don't take it seriously. It's like the clowns making fun of the circus.

The ducks played 1 game in the past 4 nights, and the 1 game was against a crappy panthers teams.

The wings played 2 games the past 4 nights, 1 against one of the best teams in the league, the other last night against THE best team in the league.

The wings are tired. I wouldn't read to much into this game if they lose.

If they're tired, they'll have plenty of time to rest on the golf course come April.

Also, you can just save that excuse for the LA game, because we'll be even more tired come then.

Looks like the San Jose game may have been another cock tease.

The Wings have excelled at one game winning streaks this season.

Anaheim just wants to make the playoffs more at this point, with their recent play.

ROFL

I can't believe that Chinchilla's obvious hand deflection/redirection counts. Well, I can believe, because it's so f***ed up and it's against Detroit so it has to count, but still, what's next, just picking the puck up and skating to the net and throwing the puck in for a goal? They wouldn't even have to go to the "Have No Clue Room" in Toronto to review it. It's an automatic "good goal". And this league wonders why most people don't take it seriously. It's like the clowns making fun of the circus.

There is no league conspiracy against Detroit. Makes no sense.

Ugh. Got the damn fDucks announcers on NHL Network for this game. Color me pissed already.

Just got home and about threw up when I heard who was announcing. They are the very worst. Especially the color guy. He's a whiny-ass apologist.