• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

2/6 GDT: Red Wings 3 at Kings 4

Rate this topic

I get to stare at a black screen! Why can no one tell me the pw? Where can I find it?

:lol:

Yeah right!

VRRRRRRROOOM goes a pass/shot way to the right of the net if it doesn't hit a skate and he's a "finisher?!?"

Man oh man, you got some made lollllerskates...

Oh, I didn't realize the puck went off a skate.

And gcomc obviously you can't comprehend the fact that there is a middle ground between "horrible finisher" and a "finisher!!"

Edited by Z and D for the C

Guest Howard He Do It?!
Don't see how that first goal was lucky. Holmstrom doing his job in front of the net, Datsyuk making the play from the side boards and Zetterberg finishing it from the middle.

He's talking about the Flip goal.

Oh, I didn't realize the puck went off a skate.

And gcomc obviously you can't comprehend the fact that there is a middle ground between "horrible finisher" and a "finisher!!"

I do indeed understand such middle grounds.

Meanwhile, Flip is still a "horrible finisher."

Don't worry, it will be. There is no way bobcock doesn't keep Flip as the second line center, unless he doesn't like when we score goals.
"Listen, we've played Homer with Pav and Z through the year and it's not like they've been on fire by any means," Babcock said. "When we get Mule (Franzen) back, I don't foresee them playing together. I think we'll split them up and play Pav with Mule."

From The Detroit News: http://detnews.com/article/20100206/SPORTS...e#ixzz0enIKoCBQ

Guest Howard He Do It?!

Filppula is the new Osgood. :D

Edited by Howard He Do It?!

Don't see how that first goal was lucky. Holmstrom doing his job in front of the net, Datsyuk making the play from the side boards and Zetterberg finishing it from the middle.

He's talking about the Flip goal which was insanely lucky. The puck was on a path to go about 10 feet wide of the net before it hit a skate...