• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

2/6 GDT: Red Wings 3 at Kings 4

Rate this topic

Guest Howard He Do It?!
I know. But I was talking about keeping ZDH together.

Talking about how you didn't think the first goal was lucky, while the rest of us were talking about the second goal being lucky, doesn't exactly sound like talking about keeping ZDH together.

I love seeing ZDH out there, but there's no way you can keep them together down the stretch on this team. Once Franzen's back, Z and Dats will be centering the 1st/1a and 2nd/1b lines, Flip 3rd, Helm 4th. ZDH will get some ice time every now and again, but it won't be on a regular basis.

Talking about how you didn't think the first goal was lucky, while the rest of us were talking about the second goal being lucky, doesn't exactly sound like talking about keeping ZDH together.
Look, read through the posts before you post. OK?

After the first goal I posted that ZDH should be together in the future too, because it obviously still works. I also stated that Filppula deserves to be our 2nd line center.

After which mindfly replied about the lucky goal. Doesn't really matter looking the big picture. I never said that goal wasn't lucky. I don't care if it was and it still doesn't matter regarding the lines.