• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
redwings8831

2010 Winter Olympics - Canada vs United States (Group A)

Rate this topic

And yet here you are ranting endlessly about Crosby attitude and absolutely nothing about his numbers, which apparently are irrelevant now. I get sick of the media focus too, but they do it for a reason.

Do you see me whining about Patrick Kane's attitude every five seconds? Grow up and get over it, you'll live longer.

:lol:

Methinks you playing the wounded looney here isn't going to ummm fly.

Or something.

Anyway, Crysby's a *****. I think it's funny you feel the need to defend him.

You can say what you want about the attitudes - and I'd probably agree - but the numbers they put up speak for themselves. What is Yzerman supposed to do, put 12 Kris Drapers on the ice and expect them to miraculously become 50-goal players?

Nope, I expected him to do exactly what he did do. He didn't have much of a choice but to choose douchbags and crybabies.

This. Yzerman put together what is one of the most talented teams I've seen in the Olympics in a while. It just so happens a lot of those players are d-bags and cry-babies.

Heatley-Tremendous talent-Primadonna

Brodeur-One of the best goalies ever...also a primadonna

Crosby...best player in the league...also a primadonna

Pronger-Great defender, giant D-bag

They also have good guys though too.

Nash and Toews and Staal and Doughty, I have tremendous respect for all of them.

Canada is a great team, I like most of their players...there are just a lot I don't like on there too.

This. Is. Absolutely. On. My. Wavelength.

Anyway, Crysby's a *****. I think it's funny you feel the need to defend him.

And I think it's pathetic you hold one guy against a whole country then go into bulls***-damage-control mode when you get called out on it, what's your point?

After two in a row by the US? CLEARLY THEY'RE BIASED

It was a legit call.

Sorry. I didn't mean to imply that it was a bad call or incorrect or biased. I'm just not surprised it happened because it was bound to. Does that make sense? Unlikely... I don't think I'm making sense to myself.

Nope, I expected him to do exactly what he did do. He didn't have much of a choice but to choose douchbags and crybabies.

This. Is. Absolutely. On. My. Wavelength.

If Canada wins gold, the primadona comments will be replaced with "superb choice".

Chemistry is everything in hockey.

And I think it's pathetic you hold one guy against a whole country then go into bulls***-damage-control mode when you get called out on it, what's your point?

:lol:

your posts get funnier and funnier the more you feel the need to shift the blame for your defensiveness about Bettmans' Butt buddy....