• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
redwings8831

2010 Winter Olympics - Canada vs United States (Group A)

Rate this topic

Guest Lidstromboli

KESLER KESLER KESLER KESLER KESLER KESLER KESLER KESLER KESLER KESLER KESLER KESLER KESLER KESLER KESLER KESLER KESLER KESLER KESLER KESLER KESLER KESLER KESLER KESLER KESLER KESLER KESLER KESLER KESLER KESLER KESLER KESLER KESLER KESLER KESLER KESLER KESLER KESLER KESLER KESLER KESLER KESLER KESLER KESLER KESLER KESLER KESLER KESLER KESLER KESLER KESLER KESLER KESLER KESLER KESLER KESLER KESLER KESLER KESLER KESLER KESLER KESLER KESLER KESLER KESLER KESLER KESLER KESLER KESLER KESLER KESLER KESLER KESLER KESLER KESLER KESLER KESLER KESLER KESLER KESLER KESLER KESLER KESLER KESLER

you are the sorest ******* loser dude

U S A

U S A

5-3 !!!!!!!!!!!!

My tax dollars went towards funding these pathetic performances, and they've transcended just hockey. I have every right to be pissed off by this. I should ask if I can get a refund if we don't get top 3 in the medal count.

Note to Babcock - get your players to play solid defense and stop taking stupid penalties <_<

Brodeur might as well have scored that second goal on himself, he was abysmal.

Great game. Special thanks to Team Canada for underachieving.

Team Canada played Real Well. Brodeur played like he just polished off a pitcher, and He and His buddies rented the Ice.

If Canada plays like this the Rest of the Way, I'm confident in them. As a team, they dominated the game. It was like watching the Red Wings in the past years. Out shoot your opponent, Own the puck all game, have a few bad breaks go against you, give up a soft goal or two, and lose a game.

I said before the game started that I was worried we haven't meshed as a team yet. Tonight, I saw meshing. I saw them play like a dominant team. Ryan Miller was Outstanding, Brodeur was below Average.

Ryan Miller 5 - Team Canada 3

No fighting. How boring.

Anyway, we ought to see a Canada-Slovakia (or, any team who doesn't suck as bad as Norway) elimination game in the next couple of days, which just makes me sick. Let's see which players have checked their balls long before they got to the Olympic village. I know Perry and Brodeur have.