• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/1 GDT: Red Wings 3 at Avalanche 2

Rate this topic

There was so many thing wrong with that call. s*** on one replay it looked like anderson grabbed homer and pulled him in to draw contact. When are refs going to learn the goalie has the right in the crease but not 2 feet out of it.

Goalies are always fair game outside of the crease. It's time the NHL learned that.

Guest Howard He Do It?!

Homer should skate up to Anderson and cross-check him right in the face. Homer should then turn to Kerry Fraiser and say "Now you can call interference f*** face."

No, Quincey got his stick on a puck. It happens. Flip gets crucified for that, but if he hadn't shot and made a move and given time for Anderson to get back, he'd get crucified too. I want him to score more too, but for some people, it's impossible for Val to do anything right.

While I agree with you, I also think for some people, Filp can never do anything WRONG.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

God damn Franzen is on. Shame he didn't nail that great chance and the one called off. Would be hell of a way to start a hotstreak.

Guest Howard He Do It?!

The NHL should adopt the rules on crease violations used in the Olympics.

My argument was how come Fil can never make a strong offensive play? And no one has answered yet. It's always that a D outplays him. And never the other way around.

Does strong offensive play only mean he gets a goal?

He had two strong offensive plays in one shift on the PP.

Homer should skate up to Anderson and cross-check him right in the face. Homer should then turn to Kerry Fraiser and say "Now you can call interference f*** face."

If Homer said that, you wouldn't be able to understand him... but, yeah. Might as well own the crime as be falsely accused.

This sucks.

Guest Howard He Do It?!
They never will. Cause that would make sense. :rolleyes:

It would make things so much easier and make the NHL look like less of a joke. You're right. That makes too much sense for the NHL.

Guest Howard He Do It?!

Versus must have the most sensitive mics in the world down on the ice because I have never heard so much post tapping before in my life. Someone get Jimmy a coloring book and some crayons!

Does strong offensive play only mean he gets a goal?

He had two strong offensive plays in one shift on the PP.

No, and that's a good point. However, and this is where I wish we could talk in person, my point was more to the OP that it's never Filp coming out on top of a him v. Dman with the better of the two plays. But yes, he did good things on that shift, no doubt.

Edited by wings7

Guest Howard He Do It?!

The Wings will not receive a PP for the rest of the game.