• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/1 GDT: Red Wings 3 at Avalanche 2

Rate this topic

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Wow... what a dive. What a f***ign ridiculous call. I wish I could Introduce Adam Foote to my brass knuckles.

For those bagging Flip, maybe Quincey tapping his stick had something to do with it? Seriously guys, watch the game!

At least he's getting chances unlike 6 million dollar man Hank. Or is it 7?

How come Filppula never makes the brilliant play. It's always the defenseman covering him. What is Quincey paid, probably less than Filps. Always dumb money excuses with you Filppula lovers.

Why don't you watch the game and your mouth.

How come Filppula never makes the brilliant play. It's always the defenseman covering him. What is Quincey paid, probably less than Filps. Always dumb money excuses with you Filppula lovers.

Why don't you watch the game and your mouth.

NO ONE would have scored that goal. It just doesn't go in when the defenseman gets a stick on it. Period.

Guest Howard He Do It?!

Howard interfered with, no call. Anderson with a giant dive and a call on Homer. f*** YOU NHL! Is diving against the rules anymore?

Politics.... You wonder when (or if) Ilitch is gonna say something. For as much money as Ilitch has brought to the NHL since he's become an owener, you would think he would get some respect from Buttman. Maybe he is in on the conspiracy... maybe they all are...

GOD DAMN IT MIKE SAY SOMETHING!!! :ranting:

I want to see how the Wings react to this adversity.

Will they pummel the divealanche or will they put their head in the sand like they've done all year?

Oh and they never call diving anymore. I haven't seen it in like 3 or 4 seasons.

Edited by GMRwings1983

This is completely your fault Ericsson. Everything that has happened during your lifetime that has a negative effect on someone in the world is completely your fault. I saw you in that photo designing ballots in Florida, I heard about you personally ripping holes in the ozone layer, and I know you're the man who pissed in the kiddie pool when I was 5.