• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest mindfly

Samuelsson highest scoring swede as of today

Rate this topic

I always loved this guy. We should've never let him go. You all remember how I said we did a terrible mistake when we didn't resign him? We should fire Ken Holland, he knows absolutely nothing. I'm still a big Samuelsson supporter. I've always loved Swedish players so much!

Guest mindfly

I always loved this guy. We should've never let him go. You all remember how I said we did a terrible mistake when we didn't resign him? We should fire Ken Holland, he knows absolutely nothing. I'm still a big Samuelsson supporter. I've always loved Swedish players so much!

lol surprised hearing that from you

Im not suprised by this at all, pissed off still that hes doing well as per I dont like him very much at all! But he did pot a fair few for us on the 3rd and fourth lines so putting him with the sedins on line 1? put Willams there and hed probably net 30 too!

:lol: Fire Holland because he let a 33 year old go? I guess all his success in the mid to lower level draft picks mean nothing to you?

Letting Sammy go was Holland's biggest mistake this year

He is always scoring by streaks, and if such a streak happen in the playoffs he is a big contributor.

He was pissing everybody for stupid shoots sometimes, but missing a shot never really hurts the team. Lack of clutch scoring does :(

That so sucks if he is out for any length of time. He was doing so well. I was loving it. It's like when the nerd in 10th grade shows up the next year with contacts, a tan, a new haircut, a new wardrobe, and buff from working out and pretty much tells everyone to suck it.

Get well, Sammy!