• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/30 GDT: Oilers 4 at Red Wings 5

Rate this topic

Guest mindfly

:ranting: I'm in a s***ty mood after watching Man United get beat and Rooney come off injured so Detroit better cheer me up with a win tonight

I'm so ******* pissed off...and league "final" on saturday at noon against chelsea and rooney most definetely can't play... felt like United lost the season in 10secs there, letting up that cheap second goal just to see rooney down with injury after that.. ******* HORSEs*** BOLLOCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Red wings better win or else i might go out and do horrible things to a random person :ranting:

I have a feeling that the first team to score will win tonight.

At least, if last game is any indication.

We have been playing each game like it were an elimination game since the Olympic break, the only exception was our last game against Edmonton, where they were obviously coasting and had no killer instinct. Hopefully they have a little pride and don't let is get bruised by these bottom-feeders again.

Just win please..

I'm so ******* pissed off...and league "final" on saturday at noon against chelsea and rooney most definetely can't play... felt like United lost the season in 10secs there, letting up that cheap second goal just to see rooney down with injury after that.. ******* HORSEs*** BOLLOCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Red wings better win or else i might go out and do horrible things to a random person :ranting:

there is a slim chance Rooney will be fit for Saturday but there is also a chance he could be out for the rest of the season <_<

COME ON DETROIT!!!!!!

Guest mindfly

I have a feeling that the first team to score will win tonight.

At least, if last game is any indication.

We have been playing each game like it were an elimination game since the Olympic break, the only exception was our last game against Edmonton, where they were obviously coasting and had no killer instinct. Hopefully they have a little pride and don't let is get bruised by these bottom-feeders again.

Just win please..

But to be honest the past two games the wings have found a way to win even when they barely had any legs, blues were actually better than detroit but detroit got favourable bounces from conklin and won the game... last game against thrashville we all saw... detroit (and maybe nashville too) had no legs what so ever.. and detroit were lucky howard was sharp in the skills competition... back to Pittsburgh-game-form ASAP!

:ranting: I'm in a s***ty mood after watching Man United get beat and Rooney come off injured so Detroit better cheer me up with a win tonight

Justice is served. :hehe: I actually like Rooney as much as it pains me... but I can see this benefiting the Blues.

Hopefully the Red team wins this game :P

Edited by 8 Legged RedWing

If the Wings could keep their streak going it would be great. I'm not going to be too upset about a loss though. Feels nice that we've moved out of the "must-win" territory for a bit here.

That said I think the Wings will get it done. They've lost against bottom teams one too many times this year.

6-1 Wings.

Ha, I was super happy to see United lose. I'm tired of people acting like the Premier League is the only league that matters, and United are always, always, always winning games on stoppage time so it was time they got some of their own medicine.

Not really a Bayern fan either though. Only a fan of Ribery, imo the second best player in the world (behind Messi).

But to be honest the past two games the wings have found a way to win even when they barely had any legs, blues were actually better than detroit but detroit got favourable bounces from conklin and won the game... last game against thrashville we all saw... detroit (and maybe nashville too) had no legs what so ever.. and detroit were lucky howard was sharp in the skills competition... back to Pittsburgh-game-form ASAP!

It's the "finding a way to win" that I was referring to when I said they were playing like every game was an elimination game. I see the same things you do with regards to bounces and tired legs, especially in the Nashville game. The main thing I noticed in the Blues game was that despite being out-played, the Wings created chances out of seemingly nothing (see Rafalski dumping the puck directly on goal from center and Filppula going after the rebound) but it didn't appear that we could even muster that kind of effort in the last Edmonton game, they came out flat and save the last few seconds digging the puck out from under a defender and burying it in the last tenth of a second, they couldn't muster any energy.

I would love to see an effort like the Pittsburgh game tonight, if we play like that, we should have no problem putting up 6-8 goals.

Ha, I was super happy to see United lose. I'm tired of people acting like the Premier League is the only league that matters, and United are always, always, always winning games on stoppage time so it was time they got some of their own medicine.

Not really a Bayern fan either though. Only a fan of Ribery, imo the second best player in the world (behind Messi).

Im happy every time that fat Granny shagger or any other Manc gets injured. ONCE A BLUE ALWAYS A BLUE he said. Ha.

5 times.

8-0, avenge the past defeat

I really hope Osgood plays at least a period...if its out of hand by the second or something.

Datsyuk X2

Franzen X2

Zetterberg X1

Lidstrom X1

Miller X1

Eaves X1 :D

8-0, avenge the past defeat

I really hope Osgood plays at least a period...if its out of hand by the second or something.

Datsyuk X2

Franzen X2

Zetterberg X1

Lidstrom X1

Miller X1

Eaves X1 :D

is that a make up for the blunder inthe shoot out? :D

I think it's pretty obvious that it's the other way around, at least in UCL games. There have been suspicions for a long time now how the UEFA doesn't want English clubs in the finals so much. Referees are corrupted and stuff. That's prolly why they don't want to use cameras either.

IMO Ribery isn't even in the top10. Ronaldo, Drogba, Rooney, Messi, Casillas, Terry, Iniesta, Gerrard, Lampard, Rooney, Torres, Kaka, Buffon... I can easily name at least those players who I think are cleary better than him.

I'm glad that Bayern won though, as ManU didn't deserve to win the way they were playing.

Guest mindfly

United always suck when they play in their white third jerseys

Edited by mindfly

Im happy every time that fat Granny shagger or any other Manc gets injured. ONCE A BLUE ALWAYS A BLUE he said. Ha.

5 times.

20 years and counting.

United always suck when they play in their white third jerseys

I have been saying that for years now, annoys the hell out of me