• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/30 GDT: Oilers 4 at Red Wings 5

Rate this topic

Alright! Game time! Let's do this Wings, get that W that was lost in the last game. It'd be awesome to see the streak keep going against the last team that beat us. One for the playoffs!

Red Wings 5 (Franzen, Datsyuk, Eaves, Kronwall, Filppula)

Oilers 2

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!

IMO Ribery isn't even in the top10. Ronaldo, Drogba, Rooney, Messi, Casillas, Terry, Iniesta, Gerrard, Lampard, Rooney, Torres, Kaka, Buffon... I can easily name at least those players who I think are cleary better than him.

Yeah I don't expect many people to agree with me, but I feel he's crazy underrated due to not playing in Spain, England or Italy. If he was on United, Barca or another big team he'd be huge.

Anyway, that's that about soccer. Go Red Wings! Looking decent enough so far.

Edited by dat's sick

Fil I think! Nice! Important to get a good start against this "bad" team, so they don't get confident.

Exactly. A fast start will almost guaruntee a manhandling. We've dominated them so far, lets carry it out the whole game.

Eaves will forever be saddled with that "highlight" of the shootout attempt.

Good to see him laughing about it though. If you can't laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at!

Guest Shoreline

Boy these Oil announcers sure know how be a buzzkill for a great goal. Nice one Kronner!