• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

4/14 Other Playoff Games

Rate this topic

Fleury is bombing it right now.

He looks awful.

Remember when I told you he was teh suck this year? And you said he'd be fine in the playoffs. I hate being a "I told you so" guy but I was so f***in' right about Fleury.

Remember when I told you he was teh suck this year? And you said he'd be fine in the playoffs. I hate being a "I told you so" guy but I was so f***in' right about Fleury.

Hehe. For now. Don't bust out the "I told you so" yet. If they get bounced out of the playoffs then you shove it in his face.

I thought you were wrong too, I'll happily eat my words though :D

So far he's not found that extra gear.

Give Crosby an elite play maker and no defensive responsibilities.

lolololol Crosby has as much defensive responsibility as Ovechkin. The difference? Ovechkin does it better-- +45 vs +15. Stop being jealous.

Ps. Who's that Malkin kid Crosby plays with on every single PP? Is he an ok player? Maybe he helps? Nah... :rolleyes:

I'm not sure whether you're a Penguins fan or if you just like pissing off LGW...

Dude-- Carman is a massive troll. Massive.

Wings need Game 2, or this could be a quick series actually. 0-2 would not look pretty, every game would be a probable must win! Crazy day of hockey, Friday will be HUGE, and it would interesting if the upsets continued across the board.

Elite playmaker? It's pretty easy to be an elite playmaker when you're playing with the best sniper in the world. Guy is big, strong, has the best shot in the world.

Take Malkin away and see how Crosby handles the pressure.

We've already seen that-- without Malkin Crosby couldn't even get the Pens to the playoffs. :lol:

How the hell am I a troll?

I just like the Penguins.

If I wanted to troll I'd start threads about how Osgood is great, Franzen sucks, or Holland is a s*** GM...

lolololol Crosby has as much defensive responsibility as Ovechkin. The difference? Ovechkin does it better-- +45 vs +15. Stop being jealous.

Ps. Who's that Malkin kid Crosby plays with on every single PP? Is he an ok player? Maybe he helps? Nah... :rolleyes:

Are you really using +/- for that arguement? Come on Drake..

Malkin doesn't play 5v5 with Crosby, Backstrom does. Hell Semin plays with Ovie more than Malkin does with Sid.

Check dobberhockey line production, i'm not going to do the homework for you.

Edited by Carman

Dude-- Carman is a massive troll. Massive.

News flash: Ovechkin plays on the best offensive team in the NHL. No s*** his +/- is going to be better.

Also, a center is going to have to play more defense than a wing. That's just how it is.

That's a big difference in plus-minus tho..Drake has a point...

You can't use +/- by itself.

Ovechkin is an offensive machine. He plays on an offensive machine (one that doesn't need his offense to win games) and that offensive machine pads the +/-. Crosby is not only NOT on an offensive machine, but on a defensively sub-par one as well. His only decent forward was MIA for most of the season so it gave the opposition an easy time just focusing on him.

Crosby has a great all-around game. It is debatable how "great" it is, but he plays two-way hockey much better than a lot of Centers do.

Edited by Doc Holliday

Anyone think that if SJ loses their series (I dont think they will, but s*** can happen) that whatshisface could come back as asst coach? Cause.. I'd allow it

Edited by ilmickeyli

Biggest loser last night = Sharks.

All the pressure of going out early the last several years.

Home ice.

Number one seed, again. (curse?)

Playing a very marginal 8th seed - easily the weakest link of the West PO teams (this ain't the Ducks folks).

Anderson has been very human and beatable since the Olympic break.

WTF? :blink:

Yeah the Wings lost as well - but Phx is a better team than the Avs, that was their first PO game on home ice in years, and at least we have gone deep the last three seasons and won something....not that I am excusing the Wings, but the SJ loss is much worse.

Any Sharks fans here? Maybe we should start a suicide watch...

Guest Lidstromboli

Jeff Shultz +50

Nick Lidstrom +22

Your point?

Well yeah, Jeff Schultz is probably the best defenseman in the league. Lidstrom's old broken down hands couldn't even hold a candle to him

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

overall it was a shocking night in hockey. 3 of the 4 favoured teams lost. this is a perfect example that the east is just so weak. im gomma LMAO if the habs and bruins win tonight....

overall it was a shocking night in hockey. 3 of the 4 favoured teams lost. this is a perfect example that the east is just so weak. im gomma LMAO if the habs and bruins win tonight....

The east is weak because 3 out of the 4 games, the lower seed won the first game? One game

The east is weak because 3 out of the 4 games, the lower seed won the first game? One game

This might not be the best example in this case, but I agree with him that the East is weak compared to the West.

This might not be the best example in this case, but I agree with him that the East is weak compared to the West.

Well it's a fact that overall, the west had a better record against the east during the regular season. I still believe that just about any team in the east have the potential of winning as any team in the west. Every year the argument is, "east is weaker than the west". Well, in the past decade, eastern conference teams have won 5 times and the west winning 4.

The east is a joke this year. The 11th place Ducks would have finished 7th in that sad ass conference this year.

The problem is that the west teams have a tougher task during the playoffs and could run out of gas near the end. I wouldn't be surprised to see an east team win the cup for this reason.

Edited by puffy